I don't care

Confessions

inthehallwaynow
2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Billie is cancelled now, get with the times. Burn the cutouts and the clique will consider it

i've burned so many things already but to be popular ill break out the matches! Also i'll eat the cutouts if I have to. fuck billiam! 

• Haha 2

maryjanewhatsername
2 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

Billie is cancelled now, get with the times. Burn the cutouts and the clique will consider it

Burned my cutouts. Can I be part of the secret club?

• Like 2

Goofygoldfish

Burned my cutouts sounds like a Billie lyric 🤔

• Like 2

Brooklyn Baby
On March 26, 2019 at 2:29 PM, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Confession: I judge people who have cupcakes at their wedding receptions instead of actual cake.

Most modern wedding trends I can get on board with, but there's something about this one I just can't get behind. Especially since everyone acts like it's such a new, revolutionary idea, but I actually can't remember the last wedding I've been to with a traditional cake. :confused:

HOW DARE YOU, i love cupcakes instead of wedding cake!!! You can have more variety with cupcakes and they're so cute!! I know it's not a new idea but I love it anyway, it's way more convenient than having some gross sheet cake :lol:

Hermione

Cupcakes? It's all about the cheese wedding "cake" now

10166121791518.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

maryjanewhatsername
1 minute ago, Hermione said:

Cupcakes? It's all about the cheese wedding "cake" now

Cheesecake? yes. Cake shaped tower of cheese? no. Room temperature cheese just grosses me out :lol: 

• Like 1

rootbeersoup

Confession: I used to prefer the light theme.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

walking_c0ntradicti0n
On 3/31/2019 at 5:45 PM, rootbeersoup said:

Confession: I used to prefer the light theme.

Yes officer this post right here

Spoiler

my half-assed attempt at keeping the thread alive

• Haha 1

I don't care

Oh boy here comes me

"Different confessor on the subject of the cliques, I feel like there's no problem with them. It's cool to have friends on a website and stuff. I just wish I could be a part of it. But this comes from my own insecurities because I feel like everyone hates me and even my friends aren't my true friends. Truly all I ever want is someone to be my friend and I get depressed a lot thinking about how I only have 1 or 2 friends. Sometimes I just feel like I have no one to turn to and like I don't matter, and that maybe it would be better if I was not alive but I know that's ridiculous. Sorry for the long confession"

"personal attacks have been reported and pmd to mods several times in the past and ignored. kind of difficult to approach mods about it since certain mods seem to cheer on this behavior though"

"just because clique attacks were worse in the past doesnt make it ok this time"

"people are allowed to have different opinions to you so stop being a dick"

""woke" people are actually really dumb"

"the Halloween movie theme music is groovy as fuck"

"I haven't shaved my legs for over a year and now I look like an actual bear"

"I'm into mdlb"

"I find fat women super unattractive"

"I just had 15 orgasms in 9 hrs"

"I can't trust adult males who refer to their penis as a "willy""

"the fact that a certain gdcer can't accept that other members have a different opinion to them so they have to go bitch about it on tumblr and twitter for days on end is super fuckin pathetic.grow the fuck up and stop acting like its wrong to have a opinion that differs from yours"

"get off ur fuckin high horse"

"good fuckin riddance"

"I just want to die. I feel worthless and I don't know how to get past this."

"stop telling everyone how they should feel and let them have their own fucking opinions"

"I dont know who made you the morality police but youre not wanted around here"

"its disgusting that people think men are equal to women. women are clearly better than men because of their reproductive system alone. women bleed from their vagina every goddamn month, sometimes in so much pain they can't function, spendin all of their money on tampons and shit and having to deal with pms. also having to stay silent and discreet about it all because period shaming is still a thing. when women get pregnant they have to grow an actual human inside them for 9 months and possibly have to change their whole lifestyle for those 9 months just to keep the baby healthy, not to mention their hormones are all over the place. and after all of this they have to go through the pain of pushing an actual child out of their foof and then walking around with 2 bags full of milk hanging from their chest. all men do to reproduce is ejaculate which is literally the easiest part"

"maybe if mods weren't so inept people would actually report shitty behavior instead of taking it into their own hands"

"taking to twitter just so you can mock gdcers who don't agree with you with your clique is pretty fuckin pathetic just sayin"

"yeh we get it you hate gdc. why don't you just... stop coming on here??"

"Funny how certain members at the front of the mob against savannah and her creepy questions are actually some of the biggest gd stalkers around and have activley seeked out private personal information of not only Billie Mike and tre but also some of their close friends and relatives. If ur gonna call people out for being creepy at least dont be creeps yourselves"

"Some of y'all are really, really, REALLY weird. I wouldn't say this anywhere other than an anonymous confession thread, because I'm afraid of what happen anywhere else. Some of ya are cool though."

"if you are thinking of joining the gdc discord server, don't.. its basically just a bunch of adults bullying literal children"

"I love how some people felt comfortable enough to show their true colors on the gdc discord where most gdcers can't see.. at least now i know which of you i should stop associating with"

"funny how you enjoy talking down to children so much even though you're in your mid 20s and one of the most childish people i know"

"no most gdcers who joined after revrad are not fake fans they're just really annoying and not very nice people"

"Its totally fine for white people to use the n word in some cases. My black friends are fine with me using it"

"Some people on here who I thought were decent people that I could trust have really disappointed me recently. I don't feel like I can post now knowing the things they say about members who don't have access to their bitching"

"can we talk about how certain members of gdc are friends with an actual pedophile? These are the same people who obsessively shit on any gdcer who says anything that they deem problematic and treat it like its the equivalent of murder .. but they're a-ok with pedophilia apparently"

• Haha 2

Beerjeezus

Haha history repeats itself with the pedophile thing in a most perfect way.

Khaleesi.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

DeJennsitized

That’s a lot of tea in one sitting 

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
Just now, DeJennsitized said:

That’s a lot of tea in one sitting 

Although it's very tasty.

Hermione

Oh lord I never want to hear the word clique again

Just on the personal attacks point seriously do report it or PM me (or another mod), a direct personal attack is usually like the most objective thing that we can go and step in on/say something about. I don't know what's being referred to there but obviously there might be some times where we disagree that what was said is a problem, but I believe even then we would discuss it and hopefully explain our reasoning to the reporter rather than just ignore it. I'm always happy to discuss or answer questions about anything, hit me up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Beerjeezus

I confess that I had to google mdlb

• Like 1

AlissaGoesRAWR
1 hour ago, I don't care said:

"its disgusting that people think men are equal to women. women are clearly better than men because of their reproductive system alone. women bleed from their vagina every goddamn month, sometimes in so much pain they can't function, spendin all of their money on tampons and shit and having to deal with pms. also having to stay silent and discreet about it all because period shaming is still a thing. when women get pregnant they have to grow an actual human inside them for 9 months and possibly have to change their whole lifestyle for those 9 months just to keep the baby healthy, not to mention their hormones are all over the place. and after all of this they have to go through the pain of pushing an actual child out of their foof and then walking around with 2 bags full of milk hanging from their chest. all men do to reproduce is ejaculate which is literally the easiest part"

I needed to read this today. Thank you, based God. This is hilarious.

• Like 3

WhiteTim

who is a pedophile on here???

• Like 1

walking_c0ntradicti0n

I read these confessions not long after waking up and I don’t think my brain is processing it but here’s a summary of all the tea:

1 hour ago, Khaleesi. said:

Gonna be peeing all day at this rate! 

I’m just glad someone else has this problem because I usually don’t share my piss habits with others :lol:

Daddy.
2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Oh lord I never want to hear the word clique again

clique. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

DeJennsitized
21 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

You are a not very nice people 

herewegoagain
15 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

You are a not very nice people 

Spoiler

d1n2ihc-fb57645e-43ec-4857-aa40-8293bdac

(realising now I meant to put "really annoying" as per the confession but clearly my subconscious reckons I'm actually an asshole)

sorry not sorry

• Haha 4