I don't care

Confessions

fukingcounterstrike
10 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I'd consider it.

I'll throw in some wet cigarettes too. they'd probably dry by the time they got to you

maryjanewhatsername

The Fangirls Thread has a clique?? I had no idea, I just post there a lot :lol:

Beerjeezus
7 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

The Fangirls Thread has a clique?? I had no idea, I just post there a lot :lol:

Welcome to a clique :lol:

• Haha 2

pouty bitch

I didn't think the fangirls thread had a clique either tbh.:lol:

Hermione

I say "clique" on the basis that a group of people who enjoy talking to each other and like each other's posts frequently = clique. As apparently that's what constitutes one these days :P 

BetterThanAir

I don't feel as though there have been 'cliques' on this website since like....2017ish? I feel like everyone gets along great nowadays, but who knows, I could be wrong.

• Like 2

The Insider
52 minutes ago, BetterThanAir said:

I don't feel as though there have been 'cliques' on this website since like....2017ish? I feel like everyone gets along great nowadays, but who knows, I could be wrong.

I joined around the time of the trilogy release I thought this place had cliques.

BetterThanAir
3 minutes ago, The Insider said:

I joined around the time of the trilogy release I thought this place had cliques.

There definitely were; I was in the 'chat clique' or whatever you want to call it. I was definitely always kind to everyone unless defending myself against needless bullying, but since some people have left the site, everyone seems to have been kind and awesome. A lot of people have since apologized to one another and I think everyone gives people the respect and kindness they deserve.

• Like 2

The Insider

Im staying out of this thread for the most part but I think most people these days post in a light-hearted way - its not a matter of life and death🤡

• Like 3

fukingcounterstrike
1 hour ago, The Insider said:

Im staying out of this thread for the most part but I think most people these days post in a light-hearted way - its not a matter of life and death🤡

Some reason this made me think about Lord of the Flies and then realized how much it resembled this place 

walking_c0ntradicti0n
3 hours ago, BetterThanAir said:

There definitely were; I was in the 'chat clique' or whatever you want to call it.

Rip the GDC Chat Freaks 2013-2016 or whenever the hell chat disappeared
Hopefully one day we will move on to a skype group or discord server or facebook chat or SOMETHING

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Grinch
1 hour ago, walking_c0ntradicti0n said:

Rip the GDC Chat Freaks 2013-2016 or whenever the hell chat disappeared
Hopefully one day we will move on to a skype group or discord server or facebook chat or SOMETHING

discord bro? GDC chat freaks discord?? I would

• Like 1

walking_c0ntradicti0n
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Grinch said:

discord bro? GDC chat freaks discord?? I would

i'd totally fuckin make one

Update: I made a server and I’ll link it somewhere tomorrow but I wanna add stuff to it first and I can’t really do it easily on my phone so stay tuned pls

Edited by walking_c0ntradicti0n
  • Like 1

DeJennsitized

Confession: Although I totally agree with the sentiment and meaning behind it, I hate the word 'solidarity'. It might be something to do with how it sounds with my accent, but it just makes me squirm. Random.

Beerjeezus
20 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Confession: Although I totally agree with the sentiment and meaning behind it, I hate the word 'solidarity'. It might be something to do with how it sounds with my accent, but it just makes me squirm. Random.

I kinda cringe whenever I hear SOLIDARITY IS OUR WEAPON for no actual reason. It doesn't have much of a ring to it and it just seems corny lol

• Like 1

maryjanewhatsername
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

At least you probably have a cool accent and don't sound like you enjoy chewing, banjo playing, and close relations with cousins. :lol:

Edit: I don't enjoy these things. But by my accent you would think I'm a redneck. :lol:

Edited by maryjanewhatsername
I don't want yall thinking I bone my cousins or some shit

DeJennsitized
25 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

At least you probably have a cool accent and don't sound like you enjoy chewing, banjo playing, and close relations with cousins. :lol:

Edit: I don't enjoy these things. But by my accent you would think I'm a redneck. :lol:

We sound like our mouths are full of sweets or something when we say ‘solidarity’ :lol: 

• Haha 1

Beerjeezus
1 minute ago, DeJennsitized said:

We sound like our mouths are full of sweets or something when we say ‘solidarity’ :lol: 

showwydawity

• Haha 1

maryjanewhatsername
19 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

showwydawity

See I sound like saaaaawluhdairiddy :lol:

DeJennsitized
2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

showwydawity

More like ‘sawlladahhraaday’

• Haha 2