I don't care

Confessions

Billie Hoe

Just a little remark on the cannibal Armin Meiwes... I find it hilariously ironic that he was born in the town Essen.ย Because Essen literally means "Food" or "Eating" in German :lol:

• Haha 3

maryjanewhatsername
15 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

Just a little remark on the cannibal Armin Meiwes... I find it hilariously ironic that he was born in the town Essen.ย Because Essen literally means "Food" or "Eating" in German :lol:

That's so wrong but ironically priceless :lol:

pouty bitch

I have another dumb confession (just because I don't want this thread to die lol).

Last week my mam and I were playing that game where you stick a post-it note on your head with a famous person's name on it and you have to ask questions to help you guess who it is (no idea what the game is called lol). My mam had Harry Potter stuck on her head and she asked "am I a man?" It was theย perfect opportunity to make a bad "yer a wizard, Harry" joke, but I chose not to in favour of not ruining the game. That is now legit my biggest regret in life and it eats me up every single day. I can't actually believe I chose not ruining a game over making a terrible but perfect joke (whilst simultaneously doing my best Hagrid impersonation and subsequently pissing my mam off because she hates Harry Potter:lol:). Like wtf, when did I getย thisย boring?! :lol:

• Haha 3