Jump to content
I don't care

Confessions

Recommended Posts

Bully Hoe

Just a little remark on the cannibal Armin Meiwes... I find it hilariously ironic that he was born in the town Essen. Because Essen literally means "Food" or "Eating" in German :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
15 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

Just a little remark on the cannibal Armin Meiwes... I find it hilariously ironic that he was born in the town Essen. Because Essen literally means "Food" or "Eating" in German :lol:

That's so wrong but ironically priceless :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
On 2/20/2019 at 10:16 AM, pouty bitch said:

I have another dumb confession (just because I don't want this thread to die lol).

Last week my mam and I were playing that game where you stick a post-it note on your head with a famous person's name on it and you have to ask questions to help you guess who it is (no idea what the game is called lol). My mam had Harry Potter stuck on her head and she asked "am I a man?" It was the perfect opportunity to make a bad "yer a wizard, Harry" joke, but I chose not to in favour of not ruining the game. That is now legit my biggest regret in life and it eats me up every single day. I can't actually believe I chose not ruining a game over making a terrible but perfect joke (whilst simultaneously doing my best Hagrid impersonation and subsequently pissing my mam off because she hates Harry Potter:lol:). Like wtf, when did I get this boring?! :lol:

I know where I live we call it Indian Poker but I'm not sure why :lol: total waste of a joke but you're such a good sport :lol: adulting sucks!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
averagebassplayer

I don't think the trilogy was that bad. I got back into Green Day early 2014-ish and I had missed out on the release of ¡Uno! ¡Dos! and ¡Tré!. I listened to them shortly after and they weren't as terrible as people make them out to be. The cleaner tone on the guitars is a nice change to what we're all used to but I read a post from someone today that they think the tone is too thin and I have to agree with that. The bass could use more more punch to it and the vocals have weird filters on them. Overall I like most of the songs! Personally ¡Dos! is my favorite (must be a very unpopular opinion here 😂). I do think there are a few questionable lyrics and some filler songs but I welcome them all the same. Demolicious at least made the songs sound better with a more raw, dirtier sound even if there was SOME production work done to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lizziebix
7 minutes ago, averagebassplayer said:

I don't think the trilogy was that bad. I got back into Green Day early 2014-ish and I had missed out on the release of ¡Uno! ¡Dos! and ¡Tré!. I listened to them shortly after and they weren't as terrible as people make them out to be. The cleaner tone on the guitars is a nice change to what we're all used to but I read a post from someone today that they think the tone is too thin and I have to agree with that. The bass could use more more punch to it and the vocals have weird filters on them. Overall I like most of the songs! Personally ¡Dos! is my favorite (must be a very unpopular opinion here 😂). I do think there are a few questionable lyrics and some filler songs but I welcome them all the same. Demolicious at least made the songs sound better with a more raw, dirtier sound even if there was SOME production work done to them.

Hi and welcome to GDC.  This confessions thread is a bit different than most.  Per the opening post (OP) you send in an anonymous confession and it gets posted and discussed here.  Your post would work great in this thread.  Check it out and have fun posting and getting to know people here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bully Hoe
On 2/20/2019 at 6:16 PM, pouty bitch said:

I have another dumb confession (just because I don't want this thread to die lol).

Last week my mam and I were playing that game where you stick a post-it note on your head with a famous person's name on it and you have to ask questions to help you guess who it is (no idea what the game is called lol). My mam had Harry Potter stuck on her head and she asked "am I a man?" It was the perfect opportunity to make a bad "yer a wizard, Harry" joke, but I chose not to in favour of not ruining the game. That is now legit my biggest regret in life and it eats me up every single day. I can't actually believe I chose not ruining a game over making a terrible but perfect joke (whilst simultaneously doing my best Hagrid impersonation and subsequently pissing my mam off because she hates Harry Potter:lol:). Like wtf, when did I get this boring?! :lol:

 

19 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

I know where I live we call it Indian Poker but I'm not sure why :lol: total waste of a joke but you're such a good sport :lol: adulting sucks!! 

We just call it "who am I" and we play it every time we meet up with my cousin :D it's a fun game but I'm terrible at it :lol: I always have to make notes of what I've asked because I would 100% forget it haha. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
3 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

 

We just call it "who am I" and we play it every time we meet up with my cousin :D it's a fun game but I'm terrible at it :lol: I always have to make notes of what I've asked because I would 100% forget it haha. 

Update: my mom says she used to call it baseball when she was a kid :huh: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I don't care

Okay guys and gals, here comes a huge post because I've been gone for so long.

"Billie using the n word in american eulogy makes me uncomfortable"

"The feeling of worthlessness is so deeply rooted in my brain that I EXPECT people to treat me awfully wherever I go, and I'm genuinely thrown off when they don't. I grew up being taunted by not just classmates but strangers, and it's not even just the way they talk to me but the way they look at me or behave around me. Even when they're trying to be nice, I notice the change. I deserve it because I'm an ugly person inside and out and I wish I could just do everyone a favor and stop existing..."

"I fucked a dog today and it was the best sex i've ever had"

"judgemental people are trash"

"gdc was better years ago. everyone who joined during revrad are trash"

"white chicks are so trashy"

"sex is overrated"

"it is sad how easy you can tell wether a user on gdc are popular or not. sure some people are always more appreciated than other in communitys and thats fine but on here the exclusion of others is so obvious it hurts. i guess what im saying are that there are a few close knit groups on here whos posts is valued while others never are. i wish everyone just was nice to each other regardles of how many friends you made here and treated the same way"

"I love it when straight men aren't afraid to kiss other men"

"BH .. yes you suck"

"why do some black people think its ok to generalize all whites as filthy racists just because liam neeson said some racist shit? that shits racist too hon"

"I wish I'd never told anybody I'm depressed"

"Not all humans are fully human. Some 'humans' actually have an excess of electricity in their brains and/or bodies, which can alter their genetics and cause them to think very differently to humans or have certain qualities that humans do not have. My research shows that these creatures do not feel emotions the same way humans do and in some cases they cannot feel physical pain. Despite the lack of pain, they can be extremely hypersensitive to certain stimulants which can cause them to feel strange sensations inside of the brain."

"oops i just fell in the toilet"

"please green day, do something. this place needs more arguments."

"Tbh I miss this thread being apocalyptic & full of dirty secrets."

"I love talking to strangers about sex. I really appreciate that some people are so open that you can have a normal, comfortable conversation with them about sex without feeling awkward or like it's a taboo subject. I think that's a beautiful thing."

"I used to be scared of trampolines"

"This is less of a confession and more a secret request for advice/opinions. Quite a while ago two colleagues had an argument. I'd like to know your thoughts as a wider community. One of them described a third colleague (whose name was unknown to them both) as 'that short guy with fluffy/fuzzy hair' This comment was deemed as racist by the the other one of them. The colleague being described was mixed race, and had tight curly hair possibly due to some afro heritage. This then caused issues at work within the team that included the two who had the argument. The person being described never knew about the incident as far as I am aware. Was this comment racist? Would this comment have caused offence to you (I am particularly interested in your response if you also have some afro heritage)? Is a person who states a racist comment a 'racist' ? If you want more information please ask. Thank you"

"why were yall ok with bj kissing underage fans on the lips at shows . that's pedophilia"

"I want to break up with my bf but he is depressed and im scared he'll kill himself if i leave"

"fuck off"

"I miss @E X H A U S T E D"

"Im not an oasis fan but i follow Liam gallager on twitter anyway his account is priceless"

"I don't want this thread to die" -ITS BACK

"I'd love my job if it weren't for the constant face to face interaction with the public I'm forced to endure. I miss my old shitty temp job because at least they didn't trust the temps to speak to the public"

"I love and miss Shahd"

"I am a slut"

"y'all that joined gdc during or since revrad era are annoying assholes"

"I'm a antinatalist"

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daddy.
On 3/10/2019 at 11:31 AM, I don't care said:

 

On 3/10/2019 at 11:31 AM, I don't care said:

 

Guilty as having a go at people as the next person, but if you don't like someone - just ignore the user. It's not that hard. :confused:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beerjeezus

"Not all humans are fully human" - yeah some are nazis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeJennsitized

I felt strange sensations inside of the brain trying to process that list of confessions

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR
3 hours ago, I don't care said:

"it is sad how easy you can tell wether a user on gdc are popular or not. sure some people are always more appreciated than other in communitys and thats fine but on here the exclusion of others is so obvious it hurts. i guess what im saying are that there are a few close knit groups on here whos posts is valued while others never are. i wish everyone just was nice to each other regardles of how many friends you made here and treated the same way"

Oh look, this shit again. :lol:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bully Hoe

tHe cLiQueS

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeJennsitized

In my experience if you make a good post then it’s considered as such regardless of who you are. And vice versa. Maybe this person is butthurt because they never make any good posts 🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR

I'm sure "not valued" = "not enough likes," which is just... sad.

Idk. I just don't see how not liking somebody's post is the same as excluding them or not treating them nicely. :confused:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beerjeezus

Extremely bad posts can get you famous too

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
herewegoagain

Cliques are trash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I don't care

"Im crushing on @I don't care" - get off anon bitch ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
5 hours ago, I don't care said:

 

"@papa ur an asshole"

"gdc was better years ago. everyone who joined during revrad are trash"

"@maryjanewhatsername we didn't miss you"

"I miss the times when @pouty bitch used to be fun"

"y'all that joined gdc during or since revrad era are annoying assholes"

damn :lol: y'all got anything better to do with your time other than focus negative energy on others?? :lol: (trust me I never miss me either) :lol: damn though drag me, bitch :lol: 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fukingcounterstrike
4 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

Reverse racism is not real hon

Not that I agree with that secret, but how is it not real? Is it just the word reverse because I have to say it is pretty stupid to put the word reverse in there. It's racist or not/perceived as racist or not, the word reverse is completely unnecessary. Is it because those who are oppressed are somehow exempt from the standards the non oppressed are held to?   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WhiteTim

Clearly all those are from the same person they should stop trolling and get a life 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×