I don't care

Confessions

The Bellie

Dead Billie Joke TM :lol: honestly I loved that

• Haha 2

DeJennsitized
On 1/26/2019 at 9:19 AM, Beerjeezus said:

It's probably just your way of coping with the tragedy. I did the same when Billie Joe died.

And now everyone thinks you're a terrible person :ga:

• Haha 1

Daddy.
Just now, DeJennsitized said:

And now everyone thinks you're a terrible person :ga:

I confess, I messed up
Dropping "I'm sorry" like you're still around

• Haha 3

maryjanewhatsername
On 1/26/2019 at 2:19 AM, Beerjeezus said:

It's probably just your way of coping with the tragedy. I did the same when Billie Joe died.

YOUR NEW USERNAME IS WORTH THE HYPE :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Bellie

@Beerjeezus I also love your new pic :D but Billie is crazy to hold a beer like that while playing guitar (I suppose he is). He could hurt his teeth or something :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Beerjeezus
8 minutes ago, The Bellie said:

@Beerjeezus I also love your new pic :D but Billie is crazy to hold a beer like that while playing guitar (I suppose he is). He could hurt his teeth or something :P

Yes, I agree. It's definitely not the best thing he could do for his teeth, plus I have no idea what he did with the bottle until the rest of the song because he was playing. :P My own confession is that I once drank from a bottle with a smashed tip (I was opening it using a random object in a park, a wooden bench, maybe? and instead of removing the cap I somehow chipped an entire top section of the bottle). I felt pieces of glass crunching between my teeth but survived.

• Haha 2

maryjanewhatsername
6 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yes, I agree. It's definitely not the best thing he could do for his teeth, plus I have no idea what he did with the bottle until the rest of the song because he was playing. :P My own confession is that I once drank from a bottle with a smashed tip (I was opening it using a random object in a park, a wooden bench, maybe? and instead of removing the cap I somehow chipped an entire top section of the bottle). I felt pieces of glass crunching between my teeth but survived.

Metal as FUCK :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Not as cool as Tré Cool

I confess that I think people who are cannibals aren't bad people at all. I AM NOT A CANNIBAL, but, if you eat someone without consent, you are a piece of shit. If you're like Armin Meiwes and you eat someone up because you BOTH fantasize about it and both wanna do it, you're okay. Fucked up, but okay.

Not as cool as Tré Cool
On 1/26/2019 at 1:19 AM, Beerjeezus said:

BJ didn't die...?

On 2/4/2019 at 10:55 PM, Hermione said:

There's a lot more to it than that. The guy who killed and ate him saying there was consent doesn't mean there really was true consent. The person might not be in the right frame of mind to make the decision or could be put under pressure or tricked, and none of these things can be proved for sure. That's why it isn't legal anywhere to kill a healthy person and why killing and eating someone is illegal regardless of alleged "consent".

People who have some kind of fantasy based on the idea of cannibalism might not necessarily be bad people, but actually taking away someone's life to fulfil your part in a fantasy is a disgusting and selfish act of murder whether you coerced them to agree to it or not. People agreeing to do things with each other that could hurt one of them is one thing, they will still be there afterwards to confirm there was consent. Someone's life being taken is a whole other thing and can't be judged the same way.

I feel like you either forgot that the two videotaped the whole thing and according to MANY SOURCES that videotape proved everything that happened or you simply didn't research it at all. I did research it.
Also this thread is for confessions, not arguments. If you hate my opinion so much that you have to say all that in it please take that to PMs because really this is gonna start drama, and as a mod you should know not to let it happen in the thread where literally fucking EVERYONE browsing and participating in the thread can be involved and dragged into that shit. I'm not saying this in a mad or mean-spirited way. Just some advice. Take it or leave it, your choice, but I'm giving it to you anyway. I just don't like seeing a mod that is BOUND to start an argument over nothing and do it in the thread instead of PMs. No one should do it but especially not mods.

• Haha 2

Beerjeezus
1 hour ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

BJ didn't die...?

I feel like you either forgot that the two videotaped the whole thing and according to MANY SOURCES that videotape proved everything that happened or you simply didn't research it at all. I did research it.
Also this thread is for confessions, not arguments. If you hate my opinion so much that you have to say all that in it please take that to PMs because really this is gonna start drama, and as a mod you should know not to let it happen in the thread where literally fucking EVERYONE browsing and participating in the thread can be involved and dragged into that shit. I'm not saying this in a mad or mean-spirited way. Just some advice. Take it or leave it, your choice, but I'm giving it to you anyway. I just don't like seeing a mod that is BOUND to start an argument over nothing and do it in the thread instead of PMs. No one should do it but especially not mods.

I wouldn't be so sure if I were you.

tumblr_on6q2m62wV1w7g7o5o1_400.jpg

She just said her opinion, surprisingly enough that's still allowed.

• Like 3

DeJennsitized
1 hour ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

You've been here 3 months. Hermione's been a mod almost as long as you've been alive :lol: The thread is for confessions, but yours was an opinion, not a confession, and people have every right to challenge it if it's as messed up as 'cannibalism is okay if the dead person said he didn't mind being eaten' 

• Like 4

Hermione
3 hours ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

BJ didn't die...?

There's no drama, you posted your opinion and I posted mine. Part of the thread is people commenting on the confessions. I know the case you're talking about and a person who has been drinking and is drifting in and out of consciousness from blood loss can't give true consent for someone to kill them. He committed murder. However if you don't want to debate it's fine, we can end the discussion now if you prefer.

Beerjeezus

Moreover, from a legal perspective, it's still not legal to kill someone even if they express consent. Even euthanasia is illegal in most countries, let alone chopping someone up to make a steak.

• Haha 1

Hermione
20 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Moreover, from a legal perspective, it's still not legal to kill someone even if they express consent. Even euthanasia is illegal in most countries, let alone chopping someone up to make a steak.

Oh yeah totally. But like, even in a world where it was somehow acceptable to kill a healthy person just because they said yes to it proper consent still wasn't given.

• Like 2

maryjanewhatsername
5 hours ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

BJ didn't die...?

You didn't really confess anything. You posed an opinion, one side of an argument, and expected everyone to agree with you. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. 

Furthermore, even with "consent" if that is what we can consider this, cannibalism is still inherently wrong. Taking someone's life for your own pleasure is downright sociopathic behavior. Consent or not, still illegal and still from a sickened train of thought. 

• Like 3

Not as cool as Tré Cool

@maryjanewhatsername @DeJennsitized @Beerjeezus @Hermione

ok ok ok ok sorry

see this is why everyone I know IRL hates me because I say things like "armin did nothing wrong" and they respond and sometimes when they respond they say stuff like "you monster what's wrong with you you're stupid" so at this point I'm used to just being general unhappy when people tell me that how I feel about Armin is wrong or anything like it. the only time I've ever not gotten super-duper-fuck-everyone about it is when one time someone said "I personally just disagree with that. I don't think he did nothing wrong. But that's fine if you do, as long as you don't do what he did."

Hermione

I mean, he was convicted as a murderer many years ago and is in prison and that's that. What he did was wrong and he knew it was against the law, there's plenty of people in the world to feel sorry for before someone who killed and ate someone to satisfy their own desires. It was an unusual and interesting case but there's not much point in worrying about it or arguing about it with people irl. 

• Like 3

Emilie
2 hours ago, Not as cool as Tré Cool said:

@maryjanewhatsername @DeJennsitized @Beerjeezus @Hermione

ok ok ok ok sorry

see this is why everyone I know IRL hates me because I say things like "armin did nothing wrong" and they respond and sometimes when they respond they say stuff like "you monster what's wrong with you you're stupid" so at this point I'm used to just being general unhappy when people tell me that how I feel about Armin is wrong or anything like it. the only time I've ever not gotten super-duper-fuck-everyone about it is when one time someone said "I personally just disagree with that. I don't think he did nothing wrong. But that's fine if you do, as long as you don't do what he did."

Curious, why do you talk about this guy so much? He went to jail before you were born

Beerjeezus

I can't wrap my head around the fact that vore has been a thing 6 years before tumblr was founded :lol:

Hermione
3 hours ago, Emilie said:

Curious, why do you talk about this guy so much? He went to jail before you were born

I guess it's an interesting case and Rammstein has a song about it :P. But yeah it's not really a relevant debate now, the case is closed.

@Not as cool as Tré Cool you know my nephew is your age and I would be horrified if he was looking up stuff about this subject :P. It's probably best to leave it as an interesting news story you heard about and not get too concerned by it.

• Like 1

Emilie
7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I guess it's an interesting case and Rammstein has a song about it :P. But yeah it's not really a relevant debate now, the case is closed.

@Not as cool as Tré Cool you know my nephew is your age and I would be horrified if he was looking up stuff about this subject :P. It's probably best to leave it as an interesting news story you heard about and not get too concerned by it.

oh fair enough if it's a relatively well known thing. I'd just never heard of it and thought it must've been an obscure old story :lol:  

Hermione
15 minutes ago, Emilie said:

oh fair enough if it's a relatively well known thing. I'd just never heard of it and thought it must've been an obscure old story :lol:  

Yeah it was quite well known at the time but not exactly big news now. Anyone who listens to Rammstein will know about it from their song though, I assume that's the case here.

• Like 1