I don't care

Confessions

Misfit xo
4 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

I'm really sorry to hear you're going through this right now. Unfortunately I think only you know the answer of what it'll take to get help — nobody else can make you do it, especially if your heart isn't in it. But if you see it becoming a problem and can recognize that, that's certainly the first step, and it seems like you're already familiar with organizations that can help you. You can do it! 

Thank you! ❤️  Yes unfortunately, in order for treatment to properly work - You have to actually want the help.  I'm not saying I don't, I just.. Gahh, I don't wanna completely quit drinking.  I enjoy it too much.  Words of an alcoholic, I suppose.  I don't wanna lose everything I've worked so very hard for.  My job, my apartment, shared legal custody of my daughter.. I have A LOT to lose.  But I'd like to think I'm smarter now than before and I have a better head on my shoulders.  I don't think I will allow that to happen.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
6 hours ago, Misfit xo said:

Thank you! ❤️  Yes unfortunately, in order for treatment to properly work - You have to actually want the help.  I'm not saying I don't, I just.. Gahh, I don't wanna completely quit drinking.  I enjoy it too much.  Words of an alcoholic, I suppose.  I don't wanna lose everything I've worked so very hard for.  My job, my apartment, shared legal custody of my daughter.. I have A LOT to lose.  But I'd like to think I'm smarter now than before and I have a better head on my shoulders.  I don't think I will allow that to happen.

I think you shouldn't get discouraged by thinking it won't work. I mean, it's definitely better to try to do something about it now than wait until you have a much bigger problem. Like Alissa said, you're realizing it's becoming a problem and that's a good start.

Maybe you could meet your therapist and discuss it with them. They could help you figure out if at this point harm reduction could be a good thing for you, if you don't feel committed to stopping completely, maybe your goal for now could be cutting down and not drinking every day, or they can help you quit. Anyway, I think you'd only benefit from having some support or counseling, even if you're not 100% decided to get treatment.

Fingers crossed all goes well for you ♡

• Like 3
  • Love 1

inthehallwaynow
On 1/15/2019 at 1:19 AM, deadair said:

When I was 5 or 6 my mom bought me The Muppet Movie 

One of the best films ever! A personal favorite of mine.

The Bellie
8 hours ago, Misfit xo said:

When I was quitting my own addiction (eating disorders), I thought I would keep wanting to go back to it, because I enjoyed it in some way, and it was taking all the place. I almost died several times, I did't have anything left in my life, but it's not so bad if you "lose" stuff due to the addiction, because sometimes it helps you to concentrate on your health and to do what you must to go well, since it's the only thing left to do. Even if your situation is not so extreme, what I mean is, don't be too harsh on yourself if your alcoholism eventually causes you to miss some stuff, because I don't think quitting an addiction works by rationalizing your life and what's at stake. All you need is to seek help with the will to get better, and you need to give yourself time as well, and not let people put too much pressure on you. And with help you will get better, even if you're not sure how, even if presently you feel that you'll never cease to want drinking, it's only now that you feel that way. Later you can be very well without any need or will to get back to it. 

• Like 3

I don't care

"don't judge please: i'm a little/dd/lg kink but i do it for the nurturing: non sexual but i feel like if i say something to friends and family it would be awkward considering i really want to get cute pacis. No trolling this is being honest."

"When I was a little kid I named all of my toys after serial killers"

"ginger people are hot."

"I love smelling my own farts."

"Whenever my hands get cold I stick them between my boobs to warm them up."

"This thread is so much better when it's just random confessions instead of people shitting on people."

"I love watching trump supporters get butthurt when someone points out why he's wrong"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

walking_c0ntradicti0n
3 minutes ago, I don't care said:

"ginger people are hot."

:wub:

Beerjeezus

There's so much going on in this post :D

• Haha 1

maryjanewhatsername
5 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

There's so much going on in this post :D

There's honestly too much to digest :lol:

Hermione
9 hours ago, I don't care said:

"don't judge please: i'm a little/dd/lg kink but i do it for the nurturing: non sexual but i feel like if i say something to friends and family it would be awkward considering i really want to get cute pacis. No trolling this is being honest."

What would be the reason for needing to tell your family and friends what your kinks are? Like if it's in your head it's in your head, if you're in a relationship with someone it's between you and them.

Edit: Just realised what "pacis" are, this does rather sound like trolling

• Like 2

DeJennsitized
13 hours ago, I don't care said:

"Whenever my hands get cold I stick them between my boobs to warm them up."

Might as well use what you got

Beerjeezus

I don't know what pacis are and I'm afraid to google.

Emilie
20 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I don't know what pacis are and I'm afraid to google.

I assumed it was a nickname for a pacifier but I hope it’s not something else...don’t even know what else it could be :lol: 

• Haha 1

Beerjeezus
12 minutes ago, Emilie said:

I assumed it was a nickname for a pacifier but I hope it’s not something else...don’t even know what else it could be :lol: 

OH MY GOD NO :lol: 

• Haha 1

Billie Hoe

d27.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hermione

I googled to confirm and it is that. I mean if someone has a kink that involves sucking a pacifier go for it. But the confession seems to indicate that they want to do that around family and friends and that they need to explain why to them ("i feel like if i say something to friends and family it would be awkward considering i really want to get cute pacis"), and that I don't buy.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
1 minute ago, Hermione said:

I googled to confirm 

Braver than any us marine

• Like 1

Hermione
2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Braver than any us marine

Lmao I actually just googled more and I see you can get "adult" pacifiers for this purpose. Still don't see why it would be necessary for them to be used around friends and family though, just don't do that problem solved.

• Like 1

Billie Hoe

You do NOT want to know these things about your family members. Not even about strangers. Same goes for people who put leashes on their SOs and walk them in public... Do that shit at home where you don't traumatize anyone :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Beerjeezus
27 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

You do NOT want to know these things about your family members. Not even about strangers. Same goes for people who put leashes on their SOs and walk them in public... Do that shit at home where you don't traumatize anyone :)

Does anyone actually do that?

31 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Lmao I actually just googled more and I see you can get "adult" pacifiers for this purpose. Still don't see why it would be necessary for them to be used around friends and family though, just don't do that problem solved.

Yeah, exactly. Why would you do that around your family and friends. Unless it's a part of the kink :wacko:

Beerjeezus
28 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

My sweet summer child. You have no idea what you just... unleashed upon you.

I thought I'd seen everything 

• Haha 1

Hermione
44 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Does anyone actually do that?

Yeah, exactly. Why would you do that around your family and friends. Unless it's a part of the kink :wacko:

I guess some people are into doing stuff publicly or just don't care whether it's private or not because they're really open etc. But without even getting into whether that's right or wrong, if the confessor feels like it would be awkward to tell people then there's just literally no reason to tell them lol

• Like 1

Khaleesi.

7lA0.gif

• Haha 1

AlissaGoesRAWR

I thought those kid leashes attached to animal backpacks were bad enough. Wow, was I wrong. :lol:

• Haha 1