I don't care

Confessions

inthehallwaynow

even worse that the song Amanda is out there tooooo

• Haha 3

Sarcasm
5 hours ago, Göta said:

That is impressive! Did you get sick afterwards?

no but like 6 hours later I noticed that I wasn't particularly hungry but my body craved something that had some semblance of nutrients in it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't care

"YOU'VE PLANTED YOUR LAST POTATO MOTHERFUCKERS"

Sarcasm

jokes on you I'm off carbs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't care

"Most good things in my life are the result of dumb luck and most bad things are my own fault. There were so many times I could have ended up in jail or dead, but I keep getting lucky."

I don't care

"I like this fandom and don't mean this in a bad way but I think "certain people" are overly fixated on a certain band member and it's not healthy. It's called celebrity worship syndrome and it's considered a mental illness. Go out, take a deep breath and live your own life. It's not that difficult and it's a lot less fucked up."

"maryjanewhatsername - calm the heck down dude :lol:"

Jane Lannister

#mjwdidnothingwrong

• Like 3
  • Love 1

maryjanewhatsername
4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

#mjwdidnothingwrong

Lmao I love you 

Hermione
9 hours ago, I don't care said:

"I like this fandom and don't mean this in a bad way but I think "certain people" are overly fixated on a certain band member and it's not healthy. It's called celebrity worship syndrome and it's considered a mental illness. Go out, take a deep breath and live your own life. It's not that difficult and it's a lot less fucked up."

Didn't realise you could diagnose mental illness or know everything about someone's life by looking at posts on a fansite. 

• Like 4

DeJennsitized
30 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

As someone who wrote their dissertation on celebrity obsession and fandom, advice to go outside doesn't look too good from someone fixated enough on other fans to insult them anonymously.

I take offence to the "go outside" advice myself :lol: 

• Like 3

Billie Hoe
1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Here's my confession: I'm writing a book and here's this cover.

As someone who has been suspended for posting this picture I feel personally attacked by this and I'm offended that you think I need a self help book because I don't honor god

• Haha 2

solongfromthestars

I nearly made a bet with @Rumpelstiltskin2000 that someone would make an "as someone" post after mine and now I'm disappointed I didn't. GDC isn't unpredictable and doesn't go outside.

• Like 1

Billie Hoe
46 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

I nearly made a bet with @Rumpelstiltskin2000 that someone would make an "as someone" post after mine and now I'm disappointed I didn't. GDC isn't unpredictable and doesn't go outside.

Oh my God I'm so sorry, I seriously didnt even read your post! It wasnt meant as an attack on you in any way, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Not to overexplain a joke but I really did get banned for posting the photo.... didnt intend to be an asshole 

Jane Lannister
58 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

As someone who has been suspended for posting this picture I feel personally attacked by this and I'm offended that you think I need a self help book because I don't honor god

As someone who reads your posts, I'm fairly certain you do not honor god but neither does most of the internet.

• Like 1

DeJennsitized
50 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

I didn't read Billie Hoe's post as mocking yours at all, if that's what you're implying. It's a fairly common phrase, and literally the only thing that the two posts have in common. (this is just from my perspective reading the thread, I didn't make the connection at all!)

• Like 1

Sarcasm
8 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Oh my God I'm so sorry, I seriously didnt even read your post! It wasnt meant as an attack on you in any way, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Not to overexplain a joke but I really did get banned for posting the photo.... didnt intend to be an asshole 

tfw you're white but said the n word while humming along to hip hop

• Haha 2

Hermione
5 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

I didn't read Billie Hoe's post as mocking yours at all, if that's what you're implying. It's a fairly common phrase, and literally the only thing that the two posts have in common. (this is just from my perspective reading the thread, I didn't make the connection at all!)

Same, just looks like a coincidence that the same common phrase happened to be used in an otherwise unrelated post.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

solongfromthestars
26 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Oh no that wasn't what I meant either! I just thought it was funny that I'd nearly mentioned that and then one came up, even if it wasn't intentional. I didn't think you were attacking me so no need to apologise. Sorry if it came off as passive aggressive like that. I've also overexplained my joke so you're not alone :lol: 

• Like 1

maryjanewhatsername
15 hours ago, Hermione said:

Didn't realise you could diagnose mental illness or know everything about someone's life by looking at posts on a fansite. 

YES THIS IS WHY YOU ARE MY FAV ADMIN EVER @Hermione

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

inthehallwaynow
On 12/5/2018 at 3:53 PM, I don't care said:

"Go out, take a deep breath and live your own life. It's not that difficult and it's a lot less fucked up."

says the person writing to a band forum confession thread

• Haha 4

maryjanewhatsername
3 minutes ago, inthehallwaynow said:

says the person writing to a band forum confession thread

THIS 

• Love 1

inthehallwaynow
7 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

THIS 

e2d10d8f9362da1733bb6f8514c3d6ca.gif

• Haha 2