I don't care

Confessions

Dai.

It does :lol:

• Haha 1

Beerjeezus
1 hour ago, Montclare said:

@Jane Lannister Not a confession, but I was doing a google search of your pic of Billie sipping a drink, and this was the result. :)

It does look like Billie was out with his girlfriends sipping their drinks and discussing men Sex and the City style.

7 hours ago, Hermione said:

They should reveal themselves. @Fuzz is probably too far away to do it but maybe he'd give them a warning point instead :eyebrows:

:fuzz:

6 hours ago, Anna Shallow said:

I used to masturbate while watching Billie Joe masturbate in Hitchin a Ride.

(In my defense, I was starting to discover the new pleasures of life.)

I'm so sorry.

I'm surprised no one has admitted to this before. I mean, you can't be the only one. 

walking_c0ntradicti0n
6 hours ago, Anna Shallow said:

I'm so sorry.

I never heard of this being a thing before so I looked it up and I have several emotions right now

Hermione
7 hours ago, Anna Shallow said:

I'm so sorry.

So there's people who haven't done this? :ninja:

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm surprised no one has admitted to this before. I mean, you can't be the only one. 

To the thought of it at least there must be many, many people.

• Like 1

Beerjeezus
6 minutes ago, Hermione said:

So there's people who haven't done this? :ninja:

To the thought of it at least there must be many, many people.

I know right? It's the closest any of us can get :dry:

I don't care

"Due to my internal bitterness I can come off as heartless and uncaring sometimes, and even though I do care about my friends I worry that they think I'm not doing enough of an effort and it makes me feel like a shitty friend. How can I expect people to prove their friendship to me when I'm unable to do the same thing?"

"Everything that I've been doing is all bad... I got a chick on the side with a crib and a ride... I've been telling you so many lies... Ain't no good, it's all bad"

"We banned seagull for being racist but when o_O said racist shit in a few months ago the mod team did absolutely nothing. Step it up guys."

"To whoever is reading this, I love you and I hope you have an amazing life."

"The mods and a select few are the clique. It's cute that they don't see it, themselves."

• Love 1

DeJennsitized
12 minutes ago, I don't care said:

"Due to my internal bitterness I can come off as heartless and uncaring sometimes, and even though I do care about my friends I worry that they think I'm not doing enough of an effort and it makes me feel like a shitty friend. How can I expect people to prove their friendship to me when I'm unable to do the same thing?"

"The mods and a select few are the clique. It's cute that they don't see it, themselves."

First one is relatable :lol: Second one is weird...the mods are a group of people who sort of...have to work together. It's literally their job to be a clique?

Second favourite son
1 hour ago, I don't care said:

We banned seagull for being racist

That was just one of very many reasons.

• Like 1

Hermione
25 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

That was just one of very many reasons.

24 pages worth of them in his mod forum thread to be precise. Also the person who sent this confession is clearly just pathetically trying to get at o_O to try and start shit since she posted a confession about feeling bad for things she's said here :rolleyes:, racist things being said and the mod team doing nothing isn't something that happened.

1 hour ago, ¡Jenn! said:

First one is relatable :lol: Second one is weird...the mods are a group of people who sort of...have to work together. It's literally their job to be a clique?

Also we don't even talk to each other that much on the forum (ignoring the first part of my reply :P ), like most of us don't even post in the same threads much. We're only a clique in private :cool:

• Like 1

DeJennsitized
2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

24 pages worth of them in his mod forum thread to be precise. Also the person who sent this confession is clearly just pathetically trying to get at o_O to try and start shit since she posted a confession about feeling bad for things she's said here :rolleyes:, racist things being said and the mod team doing nothing isn't something that happened.

Also we don't even talk to each other that much on the forum (ignoring the first part of my reply :P ), like most of us don't even post in the same threads much. We're only a clique in private :cool:

The idea that there's a clique (at least a noticeable one on the forum) is strange. Maybe the person who sent that one in has no rep and is jealous? *strokes chin* 

• Haha 1

_Mace_
3 hours ago, I don't care said:

...maybe they don’t see it because it doesn’t really exist... particularly in the case of the mods.

3 hours ago, I don't care said:

To whoever is reading this, I love you and I hope you have an amazing life."

You too, confession-writer!

AlissaGoesRAWR

hgh4.gif

_Mace_
17 hours ago, I don't care said:

I want the warning point pwease @Fuzz

*insert facepalm reaction here*

(Also, what exactly does a warning point do?)

o_O
7 hours ago, I don't care said:

"We banned seagull for being racist but when o_O said racist shit in a few months ago the mod team did absolutely nothing. Step it up guys."

i regret and apologized. 

I don't care
20 minutes ago, E X H A U S T E D said:

*insert facepalm reaction here*

it's for my collection

• Haha 2

o_O
7 hours ago, I don't care said:

the mod team did absolutely nothing.

also @Hermione gave me a verbal warning. i took it like a man /woman and stayed mostly out of trouble since then. She can agree on this. 

Khaleesi.
3 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Guess we can't be friends anymore, sorry! @Lindsay

• Like 2

Billie Hoe
2 hours ago, E X H A U S T E D said:

Also, what exactly does a warning point do?

Give you fame and glory 

• Haha 2
  • Love 2

Second favourite son
2 hours ago, E X H A U S T E D said:

This is the most recent version: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't care

"Add me to the list of people who have gotten off watching Billie get off during HAR. But change used to to recently."

"to the person who confessed that i said racist shit, yes i should have worded my text to only the government being sucky. i do regret it. you never knew if i had a bad day or not."

"to clarify. i don't hate certain countries. i just hate their government. including my own government."

"I can't stand HahaWatch"

"light hearted confession : i finally tried a smoothie recipe on Pinterest. i must recommend it! I get so excited when i try new stuff on my own"

• Love 1

o_O
7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I'm certain whoever sent that is just trolling to try and start some drama in this thread in a very mean spirited way, I wouldn't worry about it.

i cannot say this enough but thanks for having my back.  😍

• Like 1

I don't care

"I'm left handed but consider myself ambidextrous to a degree"

"I'm sick of people telling me that it's wrong to be suicidal."

AlissaGoesRAWR
1 hour ago, Hermione said:

I'm certain whoever sent that is just trolling to try and start some drama in this thread in a very mean spirited way, I wouldn't worry about it.

They're literally just looking at people's replies to the "confessions" and then using it to create more "drama."

This is amateur hour... where are the bang lists? Isn't that what these threads are for? :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2