I don't care

Confessions

o_O
Just now, Hermione said:

I've literally never seen Seagull's xenophobic/racist post(s) glorified lmao. When he was just silly he was amusing at times (he didn't always make posts like that), that's the only thing people "glorify".

I wouldn't worry, no one's posts are perfect 100% of the time and anyone can get caught up in an argument or say something they regret. I really don't think there's anything you've said you need to feel bad about especially when you've apologised. 

thank you @Hermione  this is what's so entertaining about GDC . And with Seagull i never seen his really bad comments until someone brings it up. i only focused on the funny (non racist comments)

Hermione
3 minutes ago, o_O said:

thank you @Hermione  this is what's so entertaining about GDC . And with Seagull i never seen his really bad comments until someone brings it up. i only focused on the funny (non racist comments)

Yeah to be fair the main problem with him was just being silly and annoying. Sometimes he was funny or even contributed to the forum in a good way. It was just when he decided to start trolling with offensive stuff like that (while on a second chance after already being banned for annoyingness before) that it put the nail in his coffin.

I do kind of agree with the confession sender that it's annoying how he continues to be talked about though, it's really not deserved :P 

• Like 1

I don't care

"I'm a participant in the fan-girls thread, let's talk about how some members actively (away from the site) focus on going through people in the Green Day/Longshot band/family/associated with trying to contact them and are messaging them on their private accounts, also asking for and receiving personal information too from members. Or certain members of GDC who somehow take this obsession called Green Day too far and actively worm themselves around and steal personal photos."

"GDC is like a high school with a clique of cool kids made of kids who claimed not to be cool but its entertaining"

"I bite my nails and I don't feel bad about it and won't stop doing it. It's a natural instinct. And don't talk about how you're getting bacteria in your mouth, if you've ever touched your phone while eating you got more bacteria in your mouth from that than biting your nails. I feel bad for people who have tried so hard to stop doing it because people tell them it's a bad habit when really they should just do it and not care."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I don't care

"GDC’s clique aspect is... interesting. Who knew offbeat people had a social hierarchy?"

Hermione

Is there even a clique on GDC right now? Like there's the fangirls but other than that....? And the fangirls are just people fangirling about Billie/Green Day lol. Been much clique-ier at other times.

• Like 2

o_O
7 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Is there even a clique on GDC right now? Like there's the fangirls but other than that....? And the fangirls are just people fangirling about Billie/Green Day lol. Been much clique-ier at other times.

there hasn't been a major clique since that drama from the last secrets threat that ended horribly for some. 

Daddy.
10 minutes ago, o_O said:

there hasn't been a major clique since that drama from the last secrets threat that ended horribly for some. 

Clearly they haven't been around for long :lol:

When I joined in 2010, it was clique heavy, that clique either got banned or bored. Rinse and repeat with the latest one(s). People don't hide the fact this place is dead compared to the old days, but it's way more chill now. 

• Like 1

o_O
1 minute ago, Smoldering Panda said:

When I joined in 2010, it was clique heavy, that clique either got banned or bored. Rinse and repeat with the latest one(s). People don't hide the fact this place is dead compared to the old days, but it's way more chill now. 

i agree with you. even though there may be some quarreling here and there, people on here now is pretty nice. and it's less tense with drama. 

• Like 1

Trotsky
35 minutes ago, Smoldering Panda said:

I wish GDC could be more active though without people being assholes.

• Like 4

AlissaGoesRAWR

I feel like people will always complain about “cliques” regardless if this place is active or not or if people are nice or not.

For some reason, some people being closer friends with some users is always seen as something negative, but it’s literally impossible to be close friends with everyone. But that doesn’t mean anyone is being intentionally excluded or would be mean if you reached out and tried to strike up a conversation.

Overall, I think most people on here these days have good intentions and aren’t here to be mean or stir things up.

• Like 3

Billie Hoe

I mean @I don't care @Smoldering Panda @herewegoagain @Jenn who I can't tag @Shahd @Jane Lannister and I kind of are a clique but I don't think we make a show of it on the forum that much? Also why would that a bad thing, we're just closer friends but that doesn't mean we ignore others or treat them worse because they aren't part of our group :confused:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Beerjeezus

I'm still wondering who might want a spanking from Andres. That's like...extra masochistic.

Daddy.
2 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

I mean @I don't care @Smoldering Panda @herewegoagain @Jenn who I can't tag @Shahd @Jane Lannister and I kind of are a clique but I don't think we make a show of it on the forum that much? Also why would that a bad thing, we're just closer friends but that doesn't mean we ignore others or treat them worse because they aren't part of our group :confused:

Half of us spam, the other half are more sensible. :P 

Beerjeezus
2 minutes ago, Smoldering Panda said:

Half of us spam, the other half are more sensible. :P 

Cowards :P

Hermione
29 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm still wondering who might want a spanking from Andres. That's like...extra masochistic.

They should reveal themselves. @Fuzz is probably too far away to do it but maybe he'd give them a warning point instead :eyebrows:

• Love 1

herewegoagain
35 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Cowards :P

Fuck fucking the rules. It's punkception.

• Sad 1

I don't care
3 minutes ago, Hermione said:

They should reveal themselves. @Fuzz is probably too far away to do it but maybe he'd give them a warning point instead :eyebrows:

I want the warning point pwease @Fuzz

Second favourite son
9 minutes ago, I don't care said:

I want the warning point pwease @Fuzz

Can’t tell if this a confession or @I don't care‘s sincere personal request

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

I don't care

"I'm sick of some people on GDC pretending to be better than others and showing that in every single chance they get."

"I'm considering asking a mod to delete my account. I kinda want everyone on this forum to forget I ever existed"

Anna Shallow

I used to masturbate while watching Billie Joe masturbate in Hitchin a Ride.

(In my defense, I was starting to discover the new pleasures of life.)

I'm so sorry.

• Haha 2

DeJennsitized
3 minutes ago, Anna Shallow said:

I used to masturbate while watching Billie Joe masturbate in Hitchin a Ride.

(In my defense, I was starting to discover the new pleasures of life.)

I'm so sorry.

I admire your bravery for posting this and not using the anonymous survey method :D 

• Like 1

Anna Shallow
2 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

I admire your bravery for posting this and not using the anonymous survey method :D 

I'M PROUD OF MYSELF

• Like 4

I don't care

"I worry that most of the negative confessions about GDCers are aimed at me. I'm also afraid to say that publicly because it sounds self-centered as fuck."