Green Day Confessional

Beerjeezus

The idea for this thread came to me because I have sinned against His will and His favorite band. I was hanging out with a casual fan and - thinking they were ready for the memey aspect of Green Day - I made them listen to Nightlife and The Network and I'm afraid I completely ruined Green Day for this person and I'm sorry I put them through this traumatizing experience, because they were on the right path to become a fan and now it seems I scared them away. I did not intend to sin but I deeply regret what I did and needed to confess...and I thought maybe others share similar experience and would like to welcome peace into their souls by confessing to their sins.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

You can confess here, anonymously, or publicly in the thread. Anonymous confessions will be shared anonymously.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V276GV9

In the name of God, His Favorite Band and the Holy Spirit. 

Anonymous confession 1: "I talked for close to an hour exclusively about American Idiot"

2: "I think about Tre calling his wife a beautiful hot man at least four times a day."
3: "I pushed the start of my degree back a year just so I could be part of the Class Of 13."
4: "pizza"
5. "Jason White's personal ig followed me and god the reaction i made. then 2 days later he unfollowed me. typical jason."

My confession is that I think that Nightlife is a really good song :lol:

On 29 June 2018 at 2:21 AM, Thatsername said:

My confession is that I think that Nightlife is a really good song :lol:

But it is👊

Archived