Billie Joe's visit to Viggiano

desertrose

1 minute ago, squashie09 said:

This account is posting a lot of the photos from today. I'd be so overwhelmed...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkVpJCCgyBCn51Y_0PPJ_vlPYqnx-r7WHP6dVM0/?taken-by=billielovesadrienneforever

That’s a private account you have to follow to see the pictures but many are also posted publicly here:

• Like 3

This is cool I don’t know how many people noticed this at the time but two weeks ago the Italian fan group posted a piece about Viggiano and Billie (who follows the account) saw it and commented that he would be there very soon. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

This is so cool! I'm so happy for Billie and his family!

• Like 2

Hey guys just getting in a reminder that standard rules regarding posting photos apply in this thread. Specifically no photos from private accounts, no photos tagged to show which hotels they're staying at, and no photos of family on their own/without Billie, unless posted by Billie.

It seems useful to have this thread for publicly shared Italy pics to save the Instagram threads being swamped, but as this is a private trip it's important to respect privacy.

I’m amazed at how everywhere he goes here he is absolutely swarmed. I wasn’t expecting that. 

• Like 4

Just now, neverdone2000 said:

I’m amazed at how everywhere he goes here he is absolutely swarmed. I wasn’t expecting that. 

The only place I’ve seen this kind of mania around him outside of Italy is South America.

• Like 3

The Italian R&L fanpage on IG just had a livestream of the honorary citizenship ceremony. Billie gave a nice speech and they gave him some gifts. It was nice I hope they save the video. 

Yes! Here it is (partial, doesn’t include his speech):

• Like 3

Local news again. It starts at 4.30 (interview with some local musicians), footages with BJ, Adie etc from 6.48.

Click to watch.

Also new article with pics and a couple of videos here

The video above at 17:00 has Billie and Adie learning to make the local pasta, it’s awesome 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2