A Day with Billie Joe

Slave To The Network

Don't know if there's a topic like this yet. Didn't see one, so here we go!

If you had a day to hang out with Billie, how would you spend it? I know it's like a dream come true for pretty much all of us! :lol: You can also answer for hanging out with Green Day as well, not just Billie.

**And please, remember to take this seriously. I meant this to be a discussion topic because I'm genuinely interested. If you have something jokey to say that doesn't really contribute to the conversation then please post that elsewhere.

I would want to get coffee first (Chai latte for me since I don't drink coffee, but he loves it!) and just talk and get to know him, ask him questions, etc. Then I'd want to go for a walk somewhere, maybe on a beach or in a forest, and it would inevitably turn into a nature walk because I'm a biologist and love teaching anyone I'm with about everything around us. Haha! After that I'd want to play video games with him. I wouldn't care if he's good or not, because I suck and still love playing them. I'd probably want to play Breath of the Wild because Zelda is my favorite series. Or I could always have my friends bring over their PS4 because they've got some good games like The Last of Us. I have a SNES as well so there are a lot of great classics there too, including a Zelda game. When we're done playing video games, we should cook or bake something together. That's always fun to do! I prefer baking. Next I'd want to watch a horror movie. I don't really know which one, but I do love Alien! I'd probably let Billie pick. He might know about a really good one that I haven't seen. We'd finish the night by having my friends over and playing some board games. My favorites are Sorry! (The way we play is brutal and strategic, not like traditional Sorry! at all!) and Balderdash (Instead of writing things that could be the truth, we go for what's funniest and usually dirtiest. Look up this game, it's amazing!). Code Names is super fun too, but you need at least 6 players and it helps if you know your partners really well and the ways that they think.

At the end of the day of course I would want to hug him goodbye. :wub: I probably wouldn't want to let go, though! :blush::lol:

Obviously I'd be very flexible for what Billie was in the mood to do to, and be totally open to any of his ideas. If I got to hang with Mike and Tré too, that would be super fun as well! I'd probably play board games with just the three of them and not my friends because there would be enough of us to play most games.

I'd get him to pee in my Hungry Hungry Hippos, wrap him entirely in cling film, smear avocado under his arms and fling him at a brick wall. Then we could go for pizza or something idk. 

I'd take him to a water park for the day because it'd be hella fun (and the prospect of him being shirtless is appealing:ninja:).:wub: We'd get pizza or something for lunch and spend some time getting to know each other. Finally, I'd have him play a private gig for me and whoever else either of us decided to invite.:D I too would want to give him the biggest goodbye hug.:wub: And I too would struggle to let go.:cry: Oh, and I'd tell him to get his ass to the UK with the Longshot.:lol:

A day with Billie? I would need a week to do all the stuff I have in mind! 

Anyway, if Billie was with me in my hometown, I would probably walk with him downtown and, knowing myself, I would end up talking about the history of the city. He will maybe not listen to me since he doesn't like much Montreal, but I don't care! Then, maybe some shopping at Aux 33 Tours, which is the best store to get new and used vinyls. I know Billie will be in heaven in this store. Also, because he loves poutine, we should go to La Banquise, a restaurant that serves only poutine and is open 24 hours a day. We can have a long conversation there about whatever is on our mind.  What else now? Maybe a walk on the Mont Royal, just to be with the nature and have a higher view of the city (unless he wants to climb the stairs of St-Joseph's oratory... he can go alone!). Or we can do a bicycle ride somewhere. We can end the day at my house, playing board or video games. And of course, I will give him a big hug as a goodbye.

3 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I'd probably want to play Breath of the Wild because Zelda is my favorite series. I have a SNES as well so there are a lot of great classics there too, including a Zelda game.

OMG! Sorry to go off topic, but we should be friends! Zelda is my favorite series ever! I have and played all games (except Breath of the Wild). I have a small collection of random Zelda stuff. I went to the Symphony of the Goddesses 5 times and I cosplayed a bunch of characters from the franchise (even appeared in one online article as a Zelda (Skyward Sword) cosplayer attending the Symphony).

By the way, Jakob did stream Breath of the Wild on Twitch.tv back in December.

15 hours ago, SHART said:

Lucky you didn't pose this question in the fangirls thread:creep:

If he was single and I had control over his will (without doing something awful like drugging him of course), my answer would be at least partially different 😂. But anyway...

and in reality I’d just do whatever he wanted to do, but if the day was up to me...

We’d spend the morning surfing or, more accurately, Billie teaching me to surf because I’ve always wanted to learn but I’d also love to just watch him surf. And the ocean is where I feel the most peaceful/alive so it would help keep me from freaking out that he was there!

Then grab an early lunch somewhere relatively private and with a nice ocean view where we’d discuss music.

The afternoon would be spent riding motorcycles and then driving around listening to music.

Dinner would be somewhere fancy because I wanna experience the rich life for a couple hours. And Adrienne would be there because she seems awesome. 

After dinner it’d be back to just us and we’d go to a punk show because I wanna experience being in a mosh pit with him. Preferably for a band he loves because I also wanna see his inner fanboy truly come out.

After the show, we’d go jam back at his place for a little bit, and then discuss politics and life into the wee hours of the morning (I’m takin the full 24 hours here). It would end with a warm hug and hopefully plans to hang again some time 😜.

Wouldn’t it be cool if Billie was really bored one day, came on here and read all these and if he saw one he liked actually contacted the person? If only, haha.

5 hours ago, thisguy3496 said:

I would tell him that my mother in law's name is Joan. 

I don't get this...

2 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

I don't get this...

Reference to his scene with Joan jet in that ordinary world movie

1 hour ago, Teenage Kicks! said:

Reference to his scene with Joan jet in that ordinary world movie

One of the best moments of the movie.

7 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

OMG! Sorry to go off topic, but we should be friends! Zelda is my favorite series ever! I have and played all games (except Breath of the Wild). I have a small collection of random Zelda stuff. I went to the Symphony of the Goddesses 5 times and I cosplayed a bunch of characters from the franchise (even appeared in one online article as a Zelda (Skyward Sword) cosplayer attending the Symphony).

By the way, Jakob did stream Breath of the Wild on Twitch.tv back in December.

Oh my god! YEEEESSSSSS! I've been to Symphony of the Goddesses twice now. I have over 500 hours on BotW. :ninja: I've beaten it 100% on my main file (all 900 Korok seeds included) and beaten it on Master Mode as well. I took a Lynel all the way to my house in Hateno Village. I'm insane. Lol

Maybe Billie's played it then if Jakob has it! Haha! :lol: That's awesome!

Great day with Billie too, btw! ;):wub:

Lucky you didn't pose this question in the fangirls thread:creep:

I figured it deserved a thread all of its own. :thumbsup:

I would take him to a photo booth to make many many many silly pictures with him because I love it when he makes silly faces. Then I would take him to my favorite Italian restaurant to have a great pizza and talk to him about music and politics. I would ask him for a private guitar lesson and he'd be desperate because I'm a hopeless case when it comes to playing instruments :lol: At night I would take him to a Rolling Stones concert because we both love this band and I would love to see how he acts when he's not on stage, but in the audience at one of his favorite bands.

In other words: This is what heaven would look like for me.

I would love it if he could give me music lessons, and if I could play the guitar with him. I’d also 100% drag him to the Edgar Allan Poe museum. And I’d try a bunch of weird foods with him. And then go to a local music shop, karaoke, and trivia. I’d also love to see a live concert with him, because obviously.

I’d also love to watch/read some shows and books I love with him so we could discuss. Plus, I love the photo booth idea :wub:

I would actually take Billie to class with me and watch him piss off my professor as we're talking while he's teaching. Then I'd take him grocery shopping with me, because I don't know, it seems like fun :lol:

Then we'd go paint-balling, and finally I'd let him teach me how to play the guitar :wub:

Archived