The Longshot opens online store

Yosuke Hanamura

As of recently, an online store for "The Longshot" has opened with 4 T-Shirts available for purchase. Perhaps we could get a physical copy of "Love is for Losers" on there next?

http://www.thelongshot.store/

It's cool there's a store and people can get merch somewhere other than shows. But yeah a CD would be nice. And so would t shirt designs that aren't as boring as possible when they had so much interesting, creative and awesome looking Longshot artwork to choose from. Honestly every single random bit of Longshot artwork Billie has posted on Instagram is better than the crappy car album artwork, a skeleton and just "The Longshot" :P. I don't really even care about t shirts but it's just weird to me how they've chosen such inferior artwork for their album and merch.

I guess they could add to it though? A CD is what I'm really after so hope so.

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

It's cool there's a store and people can get merch somewhere other than shows. But yeah a CD would be nice. And so would t shirt designs that aren't as boring as possible when they had so much interesting, creative and awesome looking Longshot artwork to choose from. Honestly every single random bit of Longshot artwork Billie has posted on Instagram is better than the crappy car album artwork, a skeleton and just "The Longshot" :P. I don't really even care about t shirts but it's just weird to me how they've chosen such inferior artwork for their album and merch.

I guess they could add to it though? A CD is what I'm really after so hope so.

Yeah I would definitely be down to buy a shirt with some of that dope artwork but they're really wasting design potential.

I wouldn't mind the baseball tee but it's 30 dollars too much. 

On 25. 5. 2018 at 1:30 AM, SHART said:

Why are the t-shirts always so ugly:lol:

That how things are done in Billie Joe land :happyhands:

I like the design with the two skeletons but it's a bit too much with shipping. 

I'm kinda kicking myself now, there was a shirt at the show last night that's not on their website, I should have bought one but I didn't

Just a heads up for anyone ordering shirts online that the t-shirts run really small and are 100% cotton Hanes shirts so they shrink. I bought a unisex medium which is usually big on me and it fit like a small. After washing it I hope it still fits me, so order up.

7 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Just a heads up for anyone ordering shirts online that the t-shirts run really small and are 100% cotton Hanes shirts so they shrink. I bought a unisex medium which is usually big on me and it fit like a small. After washing it I hope it still fits me, so order up.

Thanks - the smaller the better - Im pretty short:P

@Grubby Poop 

Archived