Smitty

Green Day ranked 193rd out of 214 current Rock and Roll HOF Inductees

Just came across this article that ranks every current rock and roll hall of fame inductee and Green Day was ranked 193rd out of 214. *cough cough bullshit cough*

Heres what they said about Green Day

"193. Green Day (2015)

They were inducted by Fall Out Boy, an honor in itself. (My Chemical Romance apparently had a conflict.) These guys were originally fartsy, not artsy, in the post-Nevermind brat-punk explosion. Then they grew up, respecting their elders and devising ever-more ambitious, if slightly boring, opuses. They are so mainstream now they have a hit Broadway show, and I think history is going to forget them."

Somebody has their panties in a knot it appears.

Heres the link to the full article:

http://www.vulture.com/2018/05/rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-artists-ranked-from-best-to-worst.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Queen is on number 213.. so what this guy know about rock?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Elvis shouldn’t be in the top 10 or even 20... I’d put Prince at Elvis’s spot 

"I think history will forget them" lol who pissed in this guy's cornflakes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lmao. I was about to say he has Bon Jovi last so I'll give him that at least. But NWA ranked even lower than Green Day at 207 cancels it out.

Lol, funny that he writes "There shouldn’t be a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame." If this is your opinion, there shouldn't be a text about it either. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Why are you guys giving this clickbate fool, fotter?

• Love 1

On 5/24/2018 at 10:21 PM, Smitty said:

I feel like thats a weird thing to say about green day considering the diversity in age you see at green day shows. Just as an example, at the last show i went to in august, the two women to my right were in their 50s, the couple to my left looked to be in their 30s, another two girls down the row looked around my age of 20ish, and the kid who got invited to play on stage was 14. 

At the most recent Longshot show the ages seemed to range from 9 to 60+. It’s a rare and amazing thing.

• Like 1

I dont understand why anyone would waste their time writing this brainless drivel, let alone read it.