Foxboro Hot Tubs's music videos

legendary

I was on YouTube watching 'Mother Mary', 'Stop Drop and Roll' and 'The Pedestrian' music videos a couple days ago and didn't found any information about these videos on internet... they were uploaded as "normal users account", not band related, with low quality.

Can I find these music videos with better quality in somewhere? (to download or just to watch)... and It was a officialy released or a leak?

I don't know if there's better versions but it was a leak, they weren't released by the band.

Also I think the Pedestrian isn't official or anything to do with the band really. I can't remember the circumstances exactly but it was like some guy they were considering to make a video but that they didn't actually hire who made it and released it on his own or something like that. Wish I could remember better but I know it's different to the others (which they were obviously heavily involved in making) and not endorsed by them.

8 hours ago, Hermione said:

I don't know if there's better versions but it was a leak, they weren't released by the band.

Also I think the Pedestrian isn't official or anything to do with the band really. I can't remember the circumstances exactly but it was like some guy they were considering to make a video but that they didn't actually hire who made it and released it on his own or something like that. Wish I could remember better but I know it's different to the others (which they were obviously heavily involved in making) and not endorsed by them.

Really a obscure "release"... I'm trying to search on internet about the director or who responsible for this but I got nothing... If I found the director It would be very interesting to ask him about these things.

Archived