Where would you place Devils kind on the Album...

Manaboy

I think it was the right decision to leave it off.  Great song but lyrically it really doesn't fit with the album's themes.

Opening track then make Chasing A Ghost the closing track

I wouldn't put it on the album at all. It is a mediocre song at best and the album works great just the way it is 

The cd I pressed up I put Devil’s Kind as the first song and the rest as it was 

I mean, I don't mind it not being on the album. I think as long as it was rerecorded and released on Spotify, I'm fine with it.

It's a shame the vocals weren't rerecorded though. I feel like they should've sounded a bit different than the OW version.

If it were on the album, idk... I don't think I'd really mind where it was on the album. I don't feel like the tracklisting of LIFL really mattered. Like, the songs could've been in pretty much any order and would've been just as good. It's not like there's really any cool transitions or anything. And yeah, this song could've been put anywhere too. (Although Goodbye to Romance makes sense as the closer)

I put it as the opening song and it works great, the ending goes into The Last Time perfectly

4 hours ago, tdlyon said:

I put it as the opening song and it works great, the ending goes into The Last Time perfectly

Same here!

5 hours ago, tdlyon said:

This is true. But as an alternative I've put it right at the end of everything after the EP songs as a final treat.

Yeah I've put it at the end of the EP than contains "fever blister" cause both those songs were from the same movie.

Opening track 

On 20/05/2018 at 1:05 AM, WhiteTim said:

The cd I pressed up I put Devil’s Kind as the first song and the rest as it was 

Yep, I did the exact same thing!

I made a playlist of all the Soundcloud songs and it starts with Devil's Kind. Feels like a second album.

Devil's Kind

So Sad About Us

Can't Make it on Time

Keep Me Satisfied

Fever Blister

Southern Girls

As Tears Go By

I've Got My Problems

Give It All To You

Razor Baby

Million Miles Away

I Am A Rock

I think it flows pretty well, try it out!

Archived