The Longshot Has Postponed Their West Coast Tour

Squashie

Not sure if this warrants it’s own thread, but anyways...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah such a shame. Hope everything works out for whoever has the family emergency .

billie posted the same message to his own account 

:cry::cry::cry:

With so many shows affected I wonder what this could be. This is awful. I hope it turns out okay for whoever. 

Hope everything turns out alright. I assume the East Coast dates are still on?

whatever happened it must have been very recent, because they were all active on Instagram in the last few hours posting pics and liking each other's pics.

Wow. Well this was unexpected. Hope everything turns out okay.

21 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Not sure if this warrants it’s own thread

I'd say so. It's going to impact a lot of people. I hope everything is OK. =/ 

I hope things turn out okay for whichever band member/their family 😢.

8 minutes ago, Q-Man said:

Hope everything turns out alright. I assume the East Coast dates are still on?

I’m guessing that depends on how things turn out for this person before they’ll know when they can leave home again. It sounds like whatever happened was sudden. They may not know more for hours/days. 

Just saw this. 

Hope everything turns out well for all those affected. It was very sudden.

Edit: just saw that it was a week of west coast dates still left, before taking a week long break from the east coast dates. Hope they don't worry about that and take the time they need

9 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

So David Kevin and Billie have all posted the same message. So I'm guessing it's Jeff that is dealing with something right now. 

Jeff has 3 little kids. This is scary.

6 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Jeff has 3 little kids. This is scary.

That's not a conclusion I would have jumped to, or speculate on.

6 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

That's not a conclusion I would have jumped to, or speculate on.

I’m not jumping to any conclusions other than it does seem to be Jeff who is having the family emergency since he’s the only one that didn’t post the announcement. Since he has young children, I should have worded it better and just said that I certainly hope the family emergency doesn’t involve his children.

Damn Kevin Smith just cancelled his show tonight due to family emergency as well 

hope for the best for those members 

Really hope it turns out fine for whoever is involved in the emergency. There is nothing more important than family.

Jeff's new girlfriend also has a little boy about 3 years old, hoping it is not the family emergency we are all speculating about.

Ahhh I was looking forward to going in Seattle. Hope everything turns out well. I’m gonna go die now.

Concerning to say the least. The only thing that could cause this would probably be a life or death scenario. I hope that whomever's families are affected are embraced and supported by the GDC in this time of need. Our GDC group is the last thing on their minds right now but I sincerely wish that the love and support from us helps in some way during this difficult time and during the challenges they face, whatever they might be.

I hadn't thought about "my show", but I hope they are back together at that point because it will hopefully mean that this situation turned out ok. And also so we can show our support and help heal through music and togetherness. But I honestly don't care at all about the show aside from that, whomever is affected should take all the time they need to handle whatever the situation may be.

I know that's awful corny but I mean it sincerely.

1 hour ago, desertrose said:

Is that person giving the sign the finger? 🤔

Apparently it is Jeff's mom. She is sick.

From this Instagram post

It's a little weird to start listing family members that it might be based on nothing (especially children), what's the point? No need to go straight to the worst case scenario.

Anyway I feel bad for Jeff, hope everything works out for his mum if the above info is correct or whichever family member it is. Sucks for the rest of the band and everyone going to the shows too.

What a shame, I hope everyone is ok.  Aside from the family’s issue, it’s horrible for fans when this happens but it must be awful to have to tell them this news.

Hope everything turns out well 

Archived