'Devil's Kind' coming soon!

Hermione

14 minutes ago, greendepent said:

I don't think so. Most of longshot releases have been this way, hahahaha

Hey. Unlike RevRad, I can actually hear a bass.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Hey. Unlike RevRad, I can actually hear a bass.

Is not the same sonic treatment. But clips are there and there :lol:

3 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

Your wish was granted :lol:

Fever Blisters is a belter of tune.

It hasn't been the first time Billie's granted my wishes. I can't believe how lucky I get sometimes...

2 minutes ago, Todd said:

It hasn't been the first time Billie's granted my wishes. I can't believe how lucky I get sometimes...

I couldn't even remember that song from the movie, but I'm delighted he just released it. 

9 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

I couldn't even remember that song from the movie, but I'm delighted he just released it. 

Les Skunks sang it in the hotel room party scene with replacement lead singer Newt. It was right before Perry smashed the guitar.

It's up on Youtube and says it's out on iTunes and Amazon, but I'm not seeing it for download there...

3 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

It's up on Youtube and says it's out on iTunes and Amazon, but I'm not seeing it for download there...

It says out soon...

This song is so fucking good. How in the world did this not make the album?!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Devil's Kind released a couple months ago on the Ordinary World soundtrack? :blink: I can't remember for sure but I remember a full version of it some time ago. 

As soon as this is on iTunes I'm probably gonna put it as the first song on Love Is for Losers

On 21/4/2018 at 12:20 PM, Alan86 said:

I want a 2nd Longshot album before the end of the month. 

Make it so, people.

Thanks everyone. I wasn’t actually expecting to get a 2nd album worth of material but we got it anyway 😂

6 hours ago, 21guns&novacaine said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Devil's Kind released a couple months ago on the Ordinary World soundtrack? :blink: I can't remember for sure but I remember a full version of it some time ago. 

There was never an OW soundtrack :confused: there’s a full version in the movie though

7 hours ago, 21guns&novacaine said:

It wasn't officially released, the version I have is one that someone ripped from the movie credits. I gotta say the Longshot version sounds a million times better, and I already liked the song!

15 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Here it is. 

Holy fucking shit.

What a fantastic song.

I completely understand people who were complaining about the song not being included, it's definitely one of the best songs Billie has written in decades.

This is good! Almost forgot about it because of the new EP's :lol:. Honestly I prefer most of the songs on the album but it's really cool to have a good version of this.

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

This is good! Almost forgot about it because of the new EP's :lol:. Honestly I prefer most of the songs on the album but it's really cool to have a good version of this.

He just needs to hurry up and release it so we can fucking buy it already since it's already out on youtube! :lol: 

50 minutes ago, Stefano Bras said:

Holy fucking shit.

What a fantastic song.

I completely understand people who were complaining about the song not being included, it's definitely one of the best songs Billie has written in decades.

Right? Because they never released a soundtrack to Ordinary World I was one of the chief complainers on this forum about how I thought Devil’s Kind, Body Bag and Fever Blister were some of the best songs he’s written since the Trilogy that he basically threw away. They were wasted until now I’m so glad they are finally getting their due. ❤️❤️❤️

So are devils kind and body bag different recordings than what was in the movie?

Wonder why they released it on FB and YouTube but are holding off on streaming and iTunes.

10 minutes ago, Grubby Poop said:

I dont get the hype

Are you driving & posting at the same time:ermm:

1 minute ago, SHART said:

Are you driving & posting at the same time:ermm:

Nope but I am missing something while I type.

The song is meh at best

I don't wanna be high-tech here. Consider the fact that if a guitar, even a clean one, doesn't make noise, it's not a guitar, to me. BUT. I feel like this ''Devil's Kind'' it's just the one from the movie with re-recorded guitars and an intro recorded for the occasion.. And it sounds very weird to me, 'cause I can clearly here those overdubs are an extra that has nothing to do with the mix of the song. I don't know how to explain it, they're like on a totoally different volume and frequency... With this I wanna say that the original song in good quality could've been better instead of this recording that any fan can do with every song, adding guitars to a song... Sorry :-)

Archived