'Devil's Kind' coming soon!

Hermione

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... shall we spam them again until Billie releases Cigarettes and Valentines?   

Trying is free.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

-Tony Hawk

I’m going to put this on the LP tracklist when it’s released. Too good not to have a place there.

Some thing's in life are worth waiting for - ( "Devil's Kind" been released ) is one of those thing's ....... :dance:

Lol I wonder if he expected nearly the response he got from leaving this off the album

How does this work, can I request a mob for Dreamcatcher as well? 

Holy shit I completely forgot about Dreamcatcher, that would have been great on this album too

3 hours ago, tdlyon said:

Lol I wonder if he expected nearly the response he got from leaving this off the album

I would say he had no idea.

If he knew he would have just put it on the album in the first place, and had it as the first single with a music video and renamed the band "Devils Kind" :lol:

It's honestly hilarious that he's releasing it because of everyone nagging him. Hope he knows he's opened the floodgates for people badgering him for things now :lol: 

He did say already that Devil's Kind was gonna be a B-side right? So, I'm not sure if it was already planned to be released or if it's because of the reaction

I don't care about the song but that's actually hilarious. "K bye!" :lol: :wub:  Gives me hope about him/them picking up on all the European show wishes :ninja:

24 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

He did say already that Devil's Kind was gonna be a B-side right? So, I'm not sure if it was already planned to be released or if it's because of the reaction

He did say that (how though, what even is a b-side these days), but "a few days... at most" is surely not the same.

7 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

I don't care about the song but that's actually hilarious. "K bye!" :lol: :wub:  Gives me hope about him/them picking up on all the European show wishes :ninja:

He did say that (how though, what even is a b-side these days), but "a few days... at most" is surely not the same.

I mean, Bang Bang's CD had a B-side. It was a live version of Letterbomb. So B-sides are still a thing, even if barely any artist has them. I think that a release for Devil's Kind was already planned, but maybe after seeing the reaction Billie thought they should release it asap

5 hours ago, Hermione said:

It's honestly hilarious that he's releasing it because of everyone nagging him. Hope he knows he's opened the floodgates for people badgering him for things now :lol: 

The difference is he led us to expect it on the album. Had he not done that, I don’t think there would have been a reaction like this.

I knew if I immediately went through and liked all the complaints about the lack of Devils Kind it would get through to Billie. I hope he isn't too annoyed with me.

It just feels so refreshing to see Billie respond to fan demand. 

Maybe enough nagging will cause Green Day to take the approach of giving soundboard recordings to people who attend their shows.

19 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Maybe enough nagging will cause Green Day to take the approach of giving soundboard recordings to people who attend their shows.

Ah, I don’t want to got OT but that would be a dream. Springsteen releases the soundboard recordings of every fucking show,  collecting them is the best.  Such a great thing for fans. 

1 hour ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Oh how I have longed for the opportunity to purchase a board quality recording of the show as I'm leaving.

I love that we got "Body Bag" and "Devil's Kind" from Ordinary World, but I really wish he'd release "Fever Blisters". That was my favorite from the movie :( 

Archived