Todd

The Longshot - 2018/07/10 - The Observatory, Santa Ana, California, USA

Matt3BJ

Anyone else hoping to get tickets to this show? I am planning on TJ or this one. I was lucky enough to get into the Wayfarer, beyond worth it!

-Billiejoezee-

Hey guys!! currently looking for someone selling a ticket, they sold out....If anyone is or knows of anyone let me know!! Or message me on facebook or instagram @ Josie Supernovae

Matt3BJ

Still looking for an in to this concert, lets talk plz if you happen to have a ticket. I would greatly appreciate it!

desertrose

desertrose

imaporkdork

Hi!  I have 2 extra tickets for the Longshot show on July 10th. Let me know if you’re interested! I’d hate for these to go to waste! 

The Bellie

I'll finally be going to that concert after having got a ticket, I'll be coming from France, stay 2 nights in Oakland, 7th et 8th, and then 2 in Santa Ana, 9th and 10th. I wanted to visit Oakland first and then I hope to take a night train from Oakland to Santa Ana from Sunday 8th to Monday 9th, if that exists, as to spare time. Is anyone interested and able to host me on both places, 2 nights each? I would of course pay you back, and as an extra we could spend some good time fangirling. :D Thanks!

xsam_
16 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

I'll finally be going to that concert after having got a ticket, I'll be coming from France, stay 2 nights in Oakland, 7th et 8th, and then 2 in Santa Ana, 9th and 10th. I wanted to visit Oakland first and then I hope to take a night train from Oakland to Santa Ana from Sunday 8th to Monday 9th, if that exists, as to spare time. Is anyone interested and able to host me on both places, 2 nights each? I would of course pay you back, and as an extra we could spend some good time fangirling. :D Thanks!

i'm not from the area(as you can tell :D), but as im planning my trip too, i think theres only busses, no trains that go from Oakland/San Francisco to Santa Ana, takes about 10 hours or something i believe. and i think you have some that go late at night so you'd arrive early in the morning next day. so you can try that, but not sure maybe someone else knows? flying is probably easier/faster but it costs bit more of course. 

good luck!

• Thanks 1

The Bellie
6 hours ago, xsam_ said:

i'm not from the area(as you can tell :D), but as im planning my trip too, i think theres only busses, no trains that go from Oakland/San Francisco to Santa Ana, takes about 10 hours or something i believe. and i think you have some that go late at night so you'd arrive early in the morning next day. so you can try that, but not sure maybe someone else knows? flying is probably easier/faster but it costs bit more of course. 

good luck!

Thanks! Yeah, that's what I saw, a trip from Oakland to Santa Ana that lasts 10 hours, but I thought it was a train instead of a bus. I saw there were flights too but I think I'll take a night bus over another plane, as I'll already be flying 35 hours in 5 days... :P

Have a good trip as well!

• Like 1

xsam_
On 27/06/2018 at 9:06 PM, Kuromignonne said:

Thanks! Yeah, that's what I saw, a trip from Oakland to Santa Ana that lasts 10 hours, but I thought it was a train instead of a bus. I saw there were flights too but I think I'll take a night bus over another plane, as I'll already be flying 35 hours in 5 days... :P

Have a good trip as well!

i think there's only busses but again im not sure! thats just what i saw. yeah i choosed a flight. but i dont even wanna know how long its going to be intotal haha. :lol:

thank you! :D probably see you there?! 😁

• Like 1

The Bellie
On 29/06/2018 at 2:02 PM, xsam_ said:

i think there's only busses but again im not sure! thats just what i saw. yeah i choosed a flight. but i dont even wanna know how long its going to be intotal haha. :lol:

thank you! :D probably see you there?! 😁

Yeah! :D I'll probably queue up from early in the morning in front of the observatory. You have pink hair like in your profile pic? 

xsam_
4 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Yeah! :D I'll probably queue up from early in the morning in front of the observatory. You have pink hair like in your profile pic? 

oh same of course! yes, i have pink hair, its little darker and i wear different glasses now! 

desertrose

• Like 1

Admiral_Needa
Spoiler
6 minutes ago, desertrose said:

No poster for San Francisco? D'oh! Can someone pick up one of them for me? :toocool:

• Like 1

desertrose

desertrose

• Like 1

BrendanL

There’s a big Longshot backdrop for the stage, it’s going to look really sick with all the lights. Wonder if they have any other tricks in store for us🤔

• Like 2

pacejunkie punk
3 minutes ago, BrendanL said:

There’s a big Longshot backdrop for the stage, it’s going to look really sick with all the lights. Wonder if they have any other tricks in store for us🤔

If there’s a livestream I’ll be happy. I’m staying up awfully late for this one. Have fun! 

desertrose

desertrose

desertrose

squashie09

The trash bags are currently live-streaming the show on insta (@thetrashbags) 

desertrose

pacejunkie punk