The Longshot - 2018/06/01 - Baby's All Right, Brooklyn, New York, USA

AlissaGoesRAWR

https://www.ticketfly.com/event/1687095-longshot-brooklyn/

8:00 PM

This event is 21 and over.

$27.50 - $30.00

On Sale Fri 4/27
12:00 pm EDT

Name must match ID and credit card at will call – no name changes. 

Paola17

Well darn-now I have to choose between NYC or Philly...

Or both :dry:

Grubby Poop

I can do this one!

Makingyourmascarableed

Aiming for this one definitely! 

disappearing_boy_39

I assume there is no Idiot Club presael for these shows?

squashie09
2 hours ago, disappearing_boy_39 said:

I assume there is no Idiot Club presael for these shows?

Considering this is not Green Day, I would highly assume no. 

Makingyourmascarableed

Heads up:

Tickets are on sale at 10 AM EST rather than Noon

They just updated the ticket website the other day. 

• Thanks 1

disappearing_boy_39
18 hours ago, squashie09 said:

Considering this is not Green Day, I would highly assume no. 

I got tickets to see Billie and Norah through the Idiot Club.

Grubby Poop

i'M STILL SHAKING BUT I GOT TICKETS!

• Like 3

disappearing_boy_39

My fiance was able to get two tickets! I was trying for Coney Island but no luck...

Makingyourmascarableed

I couldn't even get one ticket for this :( but huge congrats to everyone who did! 

The Bellie

I. have. got. a. ticket. from my Parisian work computer. 

:runaround:                               :runaround:

:runaround:                             :runaround:                                      :wub: Miracles do happen then. I'm so happy.

Next step is to buy the plane trip. As it's a Friday, maybe I'll be only staying the following week-end there so I won't miss more than one day at work.

I would love to meet you @Grubby Poop at the show!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Yosuke Hanamura

Tickets already sold out..

OH FUCK YOU! :mad:

gaslight13

If anyone has an extra,  let me know! I work in the city so if you have a friend bail on you last minute, hit me up!

Yosuke Hanamura

Or me..

Please.

1 minute ago, gaslight13 said:

If anyone has an extra,  let me know! I work in the city so if you have a friend bail on you last minute, hit me up!

The Bellie

So I'm going with a friend, also fan, to this gig... except I'm the only one to have a ticket for now. After sending an email, I managed to have a phone talk with someone at Baby's all right and they told me it's impossible for them to sell another ticket even under such circumstances (we'll be coming from France practically just for that show). They encouraged me to perhaps try to ask the band directly, I told that to my friend and she will give it a try via Instagram: telling them we'll be going anyways to New York, and we would love that both of us get to see the show together and not only one of us with the other one waiting outside... If it's me going inside (more likely since I've got the ticket...) alone, I will not be able to enjoy it half as much as if my friend were with me... I'm posting this to get good vibes from here and, of course, if ever someone resells a ticket for that show or hears of it anywhere on social media, please let me know, I would try to get it immediately for my friend. However I'm not overly counting on that, rather on the contact attempt my friend will make. She told me she could maybe be invited to attend the gig as a guest if one of the band members hears our request. Keeping my fingers crossed!

PS : my dad is also coming with us (he even insisted to pay the trip! I'll try to pay him back for half) and he said if my friend and I can't go in together, to solve the dilemma he will be the one taking my ticket and attending the show, with us two waiting outside. lol. That was a joke but honestly I wonder if it would not be the less painful option for me... :pinch:

• Like 1

gerardsangel4977
On 5/19/2018 at 7:20 AM, Kuromignonne said:

So I'm going with a friend, also fan, to this gig... except I'm the only one to have a ticket for now. After sending an email, I managed to have a phone talk with someone at Baby's all right and they told me it's impossible for them to sell another ticket even under such circumstances (we'll be coming from France practically just for that show). They encouraged me to perhaps try to ask the band directly, I told that to my friend and she will give it a try via Instagram: telling them we'll be going anyways to New York, and we would love that both of us get to see the show together and not only one of us with the other one waiting outside... If it's me going inside (more likely since I've got the ticket...) alone, I will not be able to enjoy it half as much as if my friend were with me... I'm posting this to get good vibes from here and, of course, if ever someone resells a ticket for that show or hears of it anywhere on social media, please let me know, I would try to get it immediately for my friend. However I'm not overly counting on that, rather on the contact attempt my friend will make. She told me she could maybe be invited to attend the gig as a guest if one of the band members hears our request. Keeping my fingers crossed!

PS : my dad is also coming with us (he even insisted to pay the trip! I'll try to pay him back for half) and he said if my friend and I can't go in together, to solve the dilemma he will be the one taking my ticket and attending the show, with us two waiting outside. lol. That was a joke but honestly I wonder if it would not be the less painful option for me... :pinch:

It is possible and definitely not unheard of for the band to add people to their guest list for the evening in order to get fans into the show, even at the last minute. Although you'd be better off trying for an in person encounter than social media, since it's a lot harder to get noticed online with all the noise. Maybe waiting outside the venue super early and hope that Billie or someone passes you by on the way in? If he does, you can try to get his attention and explain the situation (We came all the way from France, but I only have one ticket, so now my friend will be stuck waiting outside...) and see what happens. I don't suggest begging them for a ticket, as that will cause a chain reaction with other people trying to get in the same way, and may end up backfiring, since he can't obviously let everyone in for free. Just tell them your story, and see if they offer.

• Love 1

Makingyourmascarableed

As someone who went to both NYC shows, I have seen people who has plus ones bail and even saw 30 tickets go on sale for both days on the day of. Your best bet is to have Longshot notifications (and Billie) for Instagram on because that’s when they announced the extra tickets. And make sure you’re on that event Facebook page because they will have the link. 

Should that not work, hang out early in the venue and ask security or box office every few hours. And make your way down the line and ask and briefly say your story. 

It’s not impossible but it will take effort. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The Bellie

Thanks a lot you guys! :wub:

My friend sent private Instagram messages to every member of the band, since we couldn't ask that in the comments, but she got no answer. So yeah we'll follow their announcements for new tickets and hang out in the venue as early as possible after we arrive.

7 hours ago, Makingyourmascarableed said:

And make sure you’re on that event Facebook page because they will have the link. 

Could you give me a link to that page? I've never been on it.

Makingyourmascarableed
4 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Could you give me a link to that page? I've never been on it.

https://www.facebook.com/events/361563551020975/?ti=ic

here you are :)

• Love 1

The Bellie
On 24/05/2018 at 3:26 PM, Makingyourmascarableed said:

Thanks! :D

Oh my God, plenty of other people want a ticket!

I very rarely use my phone for anything on internet, but for once, I'll have to stay "connected" on social media... since, contrary to the initials ticket sale for that show (from which I got a ticket using my PC at work, during 10 miraculous minutes when I had nothing to do), we don't know if and when there will new tickets put for sale... I will make the Instagram notifications (and Facebook as well, if ever that Facebook page sends a notification if new tickets are on sale) get my attention all the time and wake me up at night, starting from 3 days before the show. There may be false alarms but I guess not too much, happily I'm not following loads of stuff...

Anyways, I showed all this to my friend and she's more confident now. We'll manage to get that ticket for her!:fight:

sallysimpson

Hi all --

If anyone has a plus one or knows of one, I'm happy to pay 5X cost.

Thanks so much!!!!

• Confused 1

Jane Lannister

for fuck's sake people

• Like 1

The Bellie

@sallysimpson I'm looking for an extra ticket for my friend as well (read story below if you want) but as there were very few tickets to be sold from the beginning I don't believe we have great luck to find someone with a plus one at this point. However, advice was given me to 1. wait until the Longshot maybe offers extra tickets for sale little time before the show, like they did for other gigs and if it doesn't work 2. go anyways super early at the venue and see if we make some happy meeting that allows my friend to go in with me. Our argument will be: we come from France, are both fans who met a GD show and shared a cool experience there, one of us already has a ticket and we would like so much to get in together. That's pretty risky, but I will totally do it. And it might work better than 1. since we'll be travelling during the day before and might well not be quick enough if we see the notification at that time. If you don't have something like us to say, you can at least try 1., buying a ticket if there are a few more to be sold. Good luck! :)

Clockwise

Just saying, my friend and I drove 4 hours to the Coney Island show last week and only one of us had a ticket and we both ended up getting in. So it is possible!

• Like 1
  • Love 1