AlissaGoesRAWR

The Longshot - 2018/05/29 - Foufounes Electriques, Montréal, Canada

Billie Hoe
27 minutes ago, jayjaded said:

It was a beer! I saw a pic from another angle. 

Actually, I was there and I can say with 100% certainty he was drinking bleach. His breath smelled really strongly of chemicals that reminded me of that one time when my hairdresser dyed my hair blonde. It doesn't really matter if it was beer or bleach though, either way it's going to kill him.

• Thanks 1

DeJennsitized
7 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Actually, I was there and I can say with 100% certainty he was drinking bleach. His breath smelled really strongly of chemicals that reminded me of that one time when my hairdresser dyed my hair blonde. It doesn't really matter if it was beer or bleach though, either way it's going to kill him.

Unless he’s already dead 

• Like 1

Billie Hoe
2 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Unless he’s already dead 

Fuck.... yeah, that was a couple of months ago, wasn't it? Damn. Well, he made a couple of good songs that will outlive him. RIP tho

• Sad 1

Beerjeezus
9 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

Unless he’s already dead 

In that case he's probably fine drinking anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

jayjaded
18 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

His breath smelled of hopes and dreams and he was pretty much Neil Patrick Harris.