AlissaGoesRAWR

The Longshot - 2018/05/29 - Foufounes Electriques, Montréal, Canada

AlissaGoesRAWR

https://www.greenland.ca/event/view/the-longshot-foufounes-electriques-montreal-2018-05-29-tickets-2120

Tuesday, May 29th

Doors: 6:00 PM // Show: 7:00 PM

Tickets: $27.50 in advance / $32 at the door. Additional service fees may apply online.
IMPORTANT: Ticket delivery is will call only for pick-up at the door (no etickets).
Please bring ID with photo at the door. Name must match ID and credit card.

IcyMoffatt

Anyone else beside me will try to get a ticket? I'm scared to not be able to get one. Les Foufounes électriques is a small venue and knowing how fast GD sold the Bell Centre for the Rev Rad tour, I'm affraid the Longshot might as well sell all the tickets fast.

Khaleesi.
5 hours ago, IcyMoffatt said:

Anyone else beside me will try to get a ticket? I'm scared to not be able to get one. Les Foufounes électriques is a small venue and knowing how fast GD sold the Bell Centre for the Rev Rad tour, I'm affraid the Longshot might as well sell all the tickets fast.

I'm gonna try! 

blueshadows

Me too!! Anyone know what the capacity of that venue is?

BeachBum

Got tickets to this show!

Rocker_Matt

I had four computers and two phones going trying to get tickets. Nothing on all six platforms for the first fifteen minutes. Then all of a sudden I was able to buy only one ticket, so I bought it. Then I tried again so I could get a ticket for my wife, and a single ticket popped up again and I bought that!

That was the most stressful fifteen minutes of my entire life. Coming in from Winnipeg for the show!

• Like 1

blueshadows

I didn't manage find a ticket buy so if anyone has 1 or 2 free one to sale please let me know!!

St. Jonny

Yeah they hold roughly 800-1000. Don't think i'll be making it which sucks, I have to fly out for Weird Al in Calgary, backstage passes i cant waste. Fuck, why do they pick May??/ This show will be nuts, venue is great.

Khaleesi.

@BeachBum and I are going to this one! :D

• Like 1

IcyMoffatt

I wasn't able to buy a single ticket. First, they changed the sale time the night before. I didn't know about it. My brother heard about it on the radio and he didn't tell be. Instead, he was watching a tv show on the computer at 10 o'clock. When I found out the tickets were on sale 30 minutes later, I tried so many times to get one. Twice, I got the tickets available message. I clicked right away on them, but then I got the message the cart was empty. :mad: I read some comments on Facebook that many people got tickets in their cart, filled the billing form and then clicked to buy, but the system told them the cart was empty. Tixza was the worst experience ever to buy tickets. :mad:

If anyone has a ticket to sell, I'm interested (and a second one for my friend if possible).

blueshadows

@IcyMoffatt the same thing happened to me. I had the tickets in my cart and entered all my billing information and pressed submit (or whatever the button was called) but then the page kept loading and amounted to nothing :(.

hopefully they release additional tickets.

Little Boy Named Airplane

I need 1 ticket pleaseeeeee

IcyMoffatt

If anyone here can help my friend and I get tickets, I will appreciate. I'm desperate right now.

desertrose

for @theLongshot at #LesFoufs @Montreal-May 29 ******* Please note/Please TAKE note doors at 7pm/Show at 20h/curfew at 22:30 -- door at 7 pm/Show at 8 / Curfew at 10:30 P.M. no tickets on sale at the door/no tickets on sale at door @evenko #billiejoe cc

desertrose

desertrose

desertrose

pacejunkie punk

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱 

NEAT NEAT NEAT!!!!

• Like 1

blueshadows

What a fantastic show!! Will try to give more details tomorrow!

• Like 2

desertrose

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

desertrose