'Love is for Losers' Official Music Video

Squashie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, amberwhite said:

Chompers. 

I had no idea what you were talking about until I watched the video. The first thing that stood out to me were Billie's new teeth. I had forgotten about those! Weird :lol:

5 minutes ago, SHART said:

I logged on just for this 😬

I'm honored and humbled. 

30 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

??

His new teeth are center stage. 

47 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

??

He got veneers for his teeth and we call them choppers :lol:

I've split this into its own thread :thumbsup:

Music video is fun! Classic rock feel. And I love that Billie is indeed wearing the same shirt from the Rev Rad video :D. And the running away :lol: 

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

And the running away :lol: 

I knew you would like that :lol: 

I feel like Jeff has been kinda left out of this video though lol like there's close-ups of David and Kevin all the time and Jeff only gets a very fast one :lol:

7 hours ago, SHART said:

I logged on just for this 😬

Liar! You logged on for me. The teeth are awesome, they are kissable teeth.

Just a guess, but is this filmed at the Neon Boneyard outside of Vegas? Isn't this where Billie and Adrienne celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary?

1 hour ago, Master Roshi said:

I knew you would like that :lol: 

I feel like Jeff has been kinda left out of this video though lol like there's close-ups of David and Kevin all the time and Jeff only gets a very fast one :lol:

Hahaha my sister and I also noticed that, they kept showing Kevin and Jeff hardly got a look in :lol:. I guess Kevin was playing with Billie more though, and it is *his* project. It's kind of funny to see a video so focused on Billie without devoting too many shots to anyone else like it would be in a GD video

1 minute ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

Just a guess, but is this filmed at the Neon Boneyard outside of Vegas? Isn't this where Billie and Adrienne celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary?

Yep 

1 minute ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

Someone said it looked like it on Instagram and Billie liked the comment so I'm assuming that meant a yes.

10 hours ago, squashie09 said:

Video for title track is up on YouTube 

That video was great... i liked it a little too much heh:wub:

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Someone said it looked like it on Instagram and Billie liked the comment so I'm assuming that meant a yes.

I posted it was the same location a few days ago when the behind the scenes pics started being posted 

41 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

That video was great... i liked it a little too much heh:wub:

The little run at the end. But CHOMPERS.

13 hours ago, Hermione said:

I've split this into its own thread :thumbsup:

Music video is fun! Classic rock feel. And I love that Billie is indeed wearing the same shirt from the Rev Rad video :D. And the running away :lol: 

Maybe it's that shirt, because I dislike this one for the same reasons I disliked Revolution Radio.  Something about the way it's edited, and and weird angles makes it unpleasant to watch.  I guess I like wide shots or something.  This makes me feel claustrophobic and like I'm in Billie Joe's personal space.  Like I'm front row, center and I'm face to face with him while he's trying to put on a show. 

With nothing else going on, I think a static shot of the band rocking out would have worked.  On a positive note, I do like this one a little better than Rev Rad.  The setting is interesting and Billie running away is the best part.  I'd be fine with Billie running in all of their videos, it could be a 'running' joke (get it!)  

12 hours ago, Grubby Poop said:

Liar! You logged on for me. The teeth are awesome, they are kissable teeth.

ewww

Those teeth. Omg.

Am I the only one on team fucked up teeth? They’re too perfect now. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to them. :lol: 

That aside, I liked the video. Simple but effective. 

Archived