Todd

The Longshot - 2018/05/28 - The Horseshoe Tavern, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

pacejunkie punk
57 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Lmao at Bill fanning the band :lol: 

He’s so far away he can’t be accomplishing much 😄

bass boy

Bills fan helped so much yo. I was right beside him near the door, and before they opened it up and started fanning us (with Sam Coffeys cymbals, none the less) it was a super gross, sweaty mess. No A/C or fans is no good for punk shows lol. 

squashie09
2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Lmao at Bill fanning the band :lol: 

A+ for the thought and effort. :lol::lol:

desertrose

Tina Sixx
On 2018-05-29 at 1:39 PM, 96Tomato said:

Apart from my mics getting disconnected for a portion of the first song, I'm happy to say I recorded the whole show, I'll have it uploaded sometime the week when I get home. A great show, I just wish the people backed off Billie on the way to the bus.

OMG SO EXCITED!!!! Can’t wait to see this 😊 thank you so much!

Tina Sixx
Posted (edited)

Does anyone have a full video of the whole thing?

Edited by Tina Sixx

96Tomato

• Like 1
  • Love 1

desertrose

96Tomato

• Love 1

96Tomato

• Love 1

96Tomato

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Tina Sixx
Posted (edited)

Great!

Edited by Tina Sixx

Tina Sixx

I didn't take any pics of band at this show, I didn't take any videos, I just ran around screaming the whole time like a fucking jerk and I was enjoying the hell out of the show so that's good. I also made an assumption that someone out of all the people at the show would have recorded stuff haha. All the other Longshot shows seem to have a lot more documentation and my hometown show is lacking that. Oops! There's not a lot of videos of the show on YouTube and I was hoping more would be posted. Does anyone have any videos of that show of the band performing that they might still want to post?  

Edited by Tina Sixx

She-Loves-Him
2 hours ago, Tina Sixx said:

I didn't take any pics of band at this show, I didn't take any videos, I just ran around screaming the whole time like a fucking jerk and I was enjoying the hell out of the show so that's good. I also made an assumption that someone out of all the people at the show would have recorded stuff haha. All the other Longshot shows seem to have a lot more documentation and my hometown show is lacking that. Oops! There's not a lot of videos of the show on YouTube and I was hoping more would be posted. Does anyone have any videos of that show of the band performing that they might still want to post?  

I was way too busy trying not to die!

Tina Sixx
23 minutes ago, She-Loves-Him said:

I was way too busy trying not to die!

Oh, yeah. There was that. I'm really tall and I got kicked in the head maybe more than once. I was all lumpy the next day. I was way too busy being excited to notice the part were I should have been trying not to get hurt. That was a really fun show haha. I want to go to another one ASAP!

But ya.... In the meantime.... I wish there were more live videos of the band performing. There are some good ones up already. It was such a great night! I want more! 

I hope the Longshot does another small club tour.

bass boy

I have quite a few decent quality videos saved on my computer. Most of em are clips but if theres interest im happy to post some, I was on Jeffs side, a row or two back and to the side so I avoided a lot of the mentioned mess of a pit lmao. 

Tina Sixx
1 minute ago, bass boy said:

I have quite a few decent quality videos saved on my computer. Most of em are clips but if theres interest im happy to post some, I was on Jeffs side, a row or two back and to the side so I avoided a lot of the mentioned mess of a pit lmao. 

That would be so sweet! Clips are better than memories of getting kicked in the side of the head and losing my necklace LoL! That show was great!

I would love to see your clips :) thank you! And there's more of us I'm sure that would really appreciate it. Thank you. 

• Like 1

bass boy

Glad to share some of these, great excuse to go over some amazing memories. This is still easily the best show ive ever seen, still in awe from it. Anyways, wasnt too busy so uploaded 2 for tonight. Enjoy yall, ill post more when i get a chance. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Tina Sixx
12 minutes ago, bass boy said:

Glad to share some of these, great excuse to go over some amazing memories. This is still easily the best show ive ever seen, still in awe from it. Anyways, wasnt too busy so uploaded 2 for tonight. Enjoy yall, ill post more when i get a chance. 

Super fun and thank you for sharing. Glad you were online tonight! Thank you so much!!!!

• Like 1

bass boy

Got a few more for you guys, enjoy

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Tina Sixx

Beautiful! Thanks @bass boy :) :) :) 

There's like 968978 other videos from the other Longshot shows and I was hoping for more toronto ones.

Thank you so much for posting these. I'm kinda mad at myself for not even taking a picture ahha. But ya i was there! And it was a great show!

Thank you for sharing your videos :) 

• Like 1

bass boy

Honestly im in the same boat. If i knew so few people woulda documented this id have filmed a full song or two but whatever. Glad i could share these finally. 

• Like 1