Jump to content
Todd

The Longshot - 2018/05/28 - The Horseshoe Tavern, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Recommended Posts

Todd

Tickets can be found here: https://www.ticketfly.com/search/?q=the+longshot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lindsay

Actually might try to go to this lol @Khaleesi. @AlissaGoesRAWR @Laura!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Todd
23 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Actually might try to go to this lol @Khaleesi. @AlissaGoesRAWR @Laura!

If nothing closer to me pops up, I might too! 

Or maybe not. I might be feeling a little too adventurous tonight. This isn't like me :lol: I'm excited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khaleesi.

I'm 100% going to this. I don't really have an excuse since it's the closest they'll ever come to me. :lol:  4 hour drive or 45 minute flight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TracksAtChristieRoad

I'm so excited! Hopefully getting tickets wont be a pain. Planing on taking the train or greyhound and staying the night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She-Loves-Him
11 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

I'm 100% going to this. I don't really have an excuse since it's the closest they'll ever come to me. :lol:  4 hour drive or 45 minute flight 

You'd spend as much time dealing with airports as you would to just drive and have a car but I like driving so idk :P

Y'all keep me in the loop with this cuz I'll totally go with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
llxgreendayxll

YES!:runaround: I'm definitely going to try to get tickets as soon as they go on sale! If I do I'll record it like I did with the other shows I saw on the RevRad tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khaleesi.
7 hours ago, She-Loves-Him said:

You'd spend as much time dealing with airports as you would to just drive and have a car but I like driving so idk :P

Y'all keep me in the loop with this cuz I'll totally go with

My mom uses my car now, since she currently doesn't have one. I bus to work, so I've just given her full access to it cause I can get by without it right now. While I know she wouldn't have a problem with it, I'd feel bad if I fucked off with it for a bunch of days when it's her only source of transport. :(

Will definitely be trying to get tickets for this. And @BeachBum and I were talking about driving to Montreal after for the show the next day. You're more than welcome to come along for that too!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She-Loves-Him
On 21/04/2018 at 2:19 AM, Khaleesi. said:

My mom uses my car now, since she currently doesn't have one. I bus to work, so I've just given her full access to it cause I can get by without it right now. While I know she wouldn't have a problem with it, I'd feel bad if I fucked off with it for a bunch of days when it's her only source of transport. :(

Will definitely be trying to get tickets for this. And @BeachBum and I were talking about driving to Montreal after for the show the next day. You're more than welcome to come along for that too!! 

Ohhhh ok, fly it is then!

I’m not sure I would do Montreal the next day because its somewhere wood and I were talking about making a weekend of sometime in the summer, but we’ll see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lindsay

Hoping to do NYC now, but this show is my back up plan if that fails. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Overjoyyed

I can't stop smiling  since learning the news on friday! I and am so nervous about getting tickets. Like Horseshoe is incredibly small.. MY mind IS BLOWN.. i thought i would have to go to NYC to see a small club show... I CAN'T EVEN... FRIDAY IS GOING TO BE SO STRESSFUL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TracksAtChristieRoad
On 2018-04-22 at 10:18 PM, Overjoyyed said:

I can't stop smiling  since learning the news on friday! I and am so nervous about getting tickets. Like Horseshoe is incredibly small.. MY mind IS BLOWN.. i thought i would have to go to NYC to see a small club show... I CAN'T EVEN... FRIDAY IS GOING TO BE SO STRESSFUL.

Same. I'm so nervous/stressed/anxious even with an idiot club presale code. Tomorrow morning is going to be worse.  I haven't booked anything else yet. (Train/bus&hotel) only the time off from work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fadedintwilight
3 hours ago, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

Same. I'm so nervous/stressed/anxious even with an idiot club presale code. Tomorrow morning is going to be worse.  I haven't booked anything else yet. (Train/bus&hotel) only the time off from work. 

There was a presale code?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TracksAtChristieRoad
26 minutes ago, Fadedintwilight said:

There was a presale code?

No. Just stating that I get nervous when I try to buy tickets even with a code. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Overjoyyed

Lol I got so nervous.. I thought there was a code 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TracksAtChristieRoad

I hate this waiting part. I've got my laptop and phone set on the site just in case. credit card at the ready...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TracksAtChristieRoad

didnt get any :(

anyone get an extra ticket by chance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She-Loves-Him

got one!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khaleesi.

If anyone has extra(s) please PM me!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeachBum
1 minute ago, Khaleesi. said:

If anyone has extra(s) please PM me!! 

Same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She-Loves-Him
1 minute ago, Khaleesi. said:

If anyone has extra(s) please PM me!! 

I guess I should have tried to get two also!! But only getting one is probably the reason I got one so idk??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TracksAtChristieRoad

i got one!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khaleesi.
6 minutes ago, She-Loves-Him said:

I guess I should have tried to get two also!! But only getting one is probably the reason I got one so idk??

I didn't have the option to select any. Literally sold out as soon as I refreshed. :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She-Loves-Him
1 minute ago, Khaleesi. said:

I didn't have the option to select any. Literally sold out as soon as I refreshed. :( 

Oh fuck :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TracksAtChristieRoad
11 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

I didn't have the option to select any. Literally sold out as soon as I refreshed. :( 

I was refreshing like mad. I wasn't sure if id be able to get two or not get any at all.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×