Todd

The Longshot - 2018/05/28 - The Horseshoe Tavern, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Todd

Tickets can be found here: https://www.ticketfly.com/search/?q=the+longshot

Lindsay

Actually might try to go to this lol @Khaleesi. @AlissaGoesRAWR @Laura!

• Like 1

Todd
23 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Actually might try to go to this lol @Khaleesi. @AlissaGoesRAWR @Laura!

If nothing closer to me pops up, I might too! 

Or maybe not. I might be feeling a little too adventurous tonight. This isn't like me :lol: I'm excited

Khaleesi.

I'm 100% going to this. I don't really have an excuse since it's the closest they'll ever come to me. :lol:  4 hour drive or 45 minute flight 

TracksAtChristieRoad

I'm so excited! Hopefully getting tickets wont be a pain. Planing on taking the train or greyhound and staying the night. 

She-Loves-Him
11 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

I'm 100% going to this. I don't really have an excuse since it's the closest they'll ever come to me. :lol:  4 hour drive or 45 minute flight 

You'd spend as much time dealing with airports as you would to just drive and have a car but I like driving so idk :P

Y'all keep me in the loop with this cuz I'll totally go with

llxgreendayxll

YES!:runaround: I'm definitely going to try to get tickets as soon as they go on sale! If I do I'll record it like I did with the other shows I saw on the RevRad tour.

Khaleesi.
7 hours ago, She-Loves-Him said:

You'd spend as much time dealing with airports as you would to just drive and have a car but I like driving so idk :P

Y'all keep me in the loop with this cuz I'll totally go with

My mom uses my car now, since she currently doesn't have one. I bus to work, so I've just given her full access to it cause I can get by without it right now. While I know she wouldn't have a problem with it, I'd feel bad if I fucked off with it for a bunch of days when it's her only source of transport. :(

Will definitely be trying to get tickets for this. And @BeachBum and I were talking about driving to Montreal after for the show the next day. You're more than welcome to come along for that too!! 

She-Loves-Him
On 21/04/2018 at 2:19 AM, Khaleesi. said:

My mom uses my car now, since she currently doesn't have one. I bus to work, so I've just given her full access to it cause I can get by without it right now. While I know she wouldn't have a problem with it, I'd feel bad if I fucked off with it for a bunch of days when it's her only source of transport. :(

Will definitely be trying to get tickets for this. And @BeachBum and I were talking about driving to Montreal after for the show the next day. You're more than welcome to come along for that too!! 

Ohhhh ok, fly it is then!

I’m not sure I would do Montreal the next day because its somewhere wood and I were talking about making a weekend of sometime in the summer, but we’ll see!

Lindsay

Hoping to do NYC now, but this show is my back up plan if that fails. :P 

Overjoyyed

I can't stop smiling  since learning the news on friday! I and am so nervous about getting tickets. Like Horseshoe is incredibly small.. MY mind IS BLOWN.. i thought i would have to go to NYC to see a small club show... I CAN'T EVEN... FRIDAY IS GOING TO BE SO STRESSFUL.

TracksAtChristieRoad
On 2018-04-22 at 10:18 PM, Overjoyyed said:

I can't stop smiling  since learning the news on friday! I and am so nervous about getting tickets. Like Horseshoe is incredibly small.. MY mind IS BLOWN.. i thought i would have to go to NYC to see a small club show... I CAN'T EVEN... FRIDAY IS GOING TO BE SO STRESSFUL.

Same. I'm so nervous/stressed/anxious even with an idiot club presale code. Tomorrow morning is going to be worse.  I haven't booked anything else yet. (Train/bus&hotel) only the time off from work. 

Fadedintwilight
3 hours ago, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

Same. I'm so nervous/stressed/anxious even with an idiot club presale code. Tomorrow morning is going to be worse.  I haven't booked anything else yet. (Train/bus&hotel) only the time off from work. 

There was a presale code?

TracksAtChristieRoad
26 minutes ago, Fadedintwilight said:

There was a presale code?

No. Just stating that I get nervous when I try to buy tickets even with a code. 

• Like 1

Overjoyyed

Lol I got so nervous.. I thought there was a code 

TracksAtChristieRoad

I hate this waiting part. I've got my laptop and phone set on the site just in case. credit card at the ready...

TracksAtChristieRoad

didnt get any :(

anyone get an extra ticket by chance?

She-Loves-Him

got one!

• Like 1

Khaleesi.

If anyone has extra(s) please PM me!! 

BeachBum
1 minute ago, Khaleesi. said:

Same 

She-Loves-Him

I guess I should have tried to get two also!! But only getting one is probably the reason I got one so idk??

TracksAtChristieRoad

i got one!!! 

Khaleesi.
6 minutes ago, She-Loves-Him said:

I guess I should have tried to get two also!! But only getting one is probably the reason I got one so idk??

I didn't have the option to select any. Literally sold out as soon as I refreshed. :( 

She-Loves-Him

I didn't have the option to select any. Literally sold out as soon as I refreshed. :( 

Oh fuck :(

TracksAtChristieRoad
11 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

I was refreshing like mad. I wasn't sure if id be able to get two or not get any at all.