Todd

The Longshot - 2018/05/25 - Black Cat, Washington, District of Columbia, USA

BCap
45 minutes ago, killjoywhatsername said:

@BCap thanks for the info! I’ve been meaning to ask about lining up since I plan on getting there early but I’ve been too lazy to email/call them lol

No problemo. What time you planning to get there?

killjoywhatsername
15 hours ago, BCap said:

No problemo. What time you planning to get there?

I’m not entirely sure though I’m hoping to get a good spot near the stage. I was gonna see how early people around here are gonna line up tbh. I’m coming from southern Maryland via a commuter bus so I get to dc pretty early and will have most of the day to bum around and decide when I wanna line up :runaround:

edit: judging by what I’m seeing from the NY show.. I’m gonna be that person and it’ll probably be 9am when I line up

Edited by killjoywhatsername
  • Thanks 1

eastboundsign

My friend had to cancel on me; so if anyone is looking for another ticket, just let me know.

Btw, thanks for the heads up on all the venue details!

BCap
On 5/22/2018 at 12:12 AM, killjoywhatsername said:

I’m not entirely sure though I’m hoping to get a good spot near the stage. I was gonna see how early people around here are gonna line up tbh. I’m coming from southern Maryland via a commuter bus so I get to dc pretty early and will have most of the day to bum around and decide when I wanna line up :runaround:

edit: judging by what I’m seeing from the NY show.. I’m gonna be that person and it’ll probably be 9am when I line up

Shiiit... Guess I am taking the day off, then (or a half day if I get in a few extra hours today and tomorrow!)

• Haha 1

killjoywhatsername
25 minutes ago, BCap said:

Shiiit... Guess I am taking the day off, then (or a half day if I get in a few extra hours today and tomorrow!)

Good luck! I’m hoping the camping out overnight is just a NY thing. It’s a small venue anyways so really anywhere will be a great time. I’ve just been spoiled at other concerts getting up close so I’ve kinda strive to get as close as possible. 

Khaleesi.

Honestly im pretty sure only 1 or 2 people camped out overnight for NY. It's past noon now and I think there's 13 people in line. There's no need to worry! :)

XPursuitOfEpicnessX

Hopefully just being a few hours early guarantees a good spot! :) 

FairWarning7102

Really hope I'm able to get a decent spot at the show. I don't get off work until 5 and then have to metro into the city so I probably won't even get to the venue until 7 about an hour before doors open.  Either way, I don't think I've ever been so excitied for a show in my life. It's going to be amazing seeing Billie in a venue like this.

BUBBYBUB
5 hours ago, XPursuitOfEpicnessX said:

Hopefully just being a few hours early guarantees a good spot! :) 

Yes but it will be packed and people will budge just letting you know. I was there last night

FairWarning7102
6 minutes ago, BUBBYBUB said:

Yes but it will be packed and people will budge just letting you know. I was there last night

This can also work in your favor sometimes in a small venue as it can make it easier to get towards the front if people are trying to move around.

XPursuitOfEpicnessX
3 hours ago, BUBBYBUB said:

I just wanna be able to see, that's always the goal of the 5 footer lol

BCap
16 minutes ago, XPursuitOfEpicnessX said:

5’3”. The struggle is fuckin’ REAL.

Khaleesi.
1 hour ago, BCap said:

5’3”. The struggle is fuckin’ REAL.

Same, haha. But honestly, you guys don't need to camp out/show up super early. If you're there by 12, you shouldn't have a problem getting a good spot. Most people didn't show up until later. 

• Like 1

tdlyon

So just to clarify, I don't need to bring anything to the show except my ID and the card I bought the tickets with right?

pacejunkie punk
4 hours ago, tdlyon said:

So just to clarify, I don't need to bring anything to the show except my ID and the card I bought the tickets with right?

Right. I’m also bringing a copy of my order confirmation just in case (I’m always paranoid my name won’t be on the list or something and I’ll need proof)

• Like 1

gaslight13

For those worrying about getting a good spot, I arrived at 2pm and about 5pm on either of the nyc nights and got a great spot both times. This was despite being very short (5'3"), the stage being only like 3" off the ground, and a very small capacity. Most of the line didn't arrive till at least 6pm with doors between 7 and 8. At this venue the stage is much higher so you should be good as long as you arrive by or an hour or two before doors. 

• Like 2

letsdanceon
12 hours ago, XPursuitOfEpicnessX said:

Omg SAME. 5’0 sucks 😂 just wanna be able to see, and breathe haha

• Like 2

JesusJackie

So excited for the show tomorrow! I'm 5'2 myself, I need to be in the front just so I can breathe lol I know the struggle 

• Like 2

BCap

Well, I’ll probably be there by 9 or 10, I’ll likely be wearing a Ramones or Kerplunk shirt. If anyone wants to be in contact just message me on here for my number.

Btw, just wanted to shout out all my short peeps coming out of the woodwork!

• Like 1

FairWarning7102

Anybody have any idea what the settimes are for tomorrow?

XPursuitOfEpicnessX

Anyone know anything about the opening band? Also have the setlists been pretty consistent the last two nights? 

solongfromthestars

I have two spare tickets for this. Face value. I'm in line now, message me if you're interested and you can come buy them

BCap
1 hour ago, solongfromthestars said:

I have two spare tickets for this. Face value. I'm in line now, message me if you're interested and you can come buy them

How many people are in line so far? I’m on the Metro, I’m leaving now.

Khaleesi.
20 minutes ago, BCap said:

How many people are in line so far? I’m on the Metro, I’m leaving now.

Probably around 30

XPursuitOfEpicnessX
18 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

Probably around 30

Already? I'm doomed lmao