Todd

The Longshot - 2018/05/05 - Valley Bar, Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Jollyroger118

Will my 16 year old brother be allowed in? I know it says all ages but I'm reading conflicting things 

Marlee

Managed to get a single ticket! Anyone planning on getting their early or meeting up? 

Marlee

Posting again to try and boost. I posted here and reddit trying to see if someone knows anyone going to this show this Saturday. I am going alone and don't really know anyone in Phoenix! 

desertrose

Mozzabillie
On 5/1/2018 at 10:44 PM, Marlee said:

Posting again to try and boost. I posted here and reddit trying to see if someone knows anyone going to this show this Saturday. I am going alone and don't really know anyone in Phoenix! 

Unfortunately it looks like the tickets were sold to the ticket resale companies that were selling them for over $200.00 a ticket! :( I've been trying and trying. I'm living in Phoenix now and live right down the street from the venue. I could practically walk to it if it wasn't so dangerous to do it. I remember the good old days of living in Oakland where you heard rumors of shows and went to stand in line all day to buy a ticket at the door the day of the show. It's almost impossible now to get a ticket with the ticket bots the ticket resale companies use to buy up the tickets.

desertrose

pacejunkie punk
1 hour ago, Mozzabillie said:

Unfortunately it looks like the tickets were sold to the ticket resale companies that were selling them for over $200.00 a ticket! :( I've been trying and trying. I'm living in Phoenix now and live right down the street from the venue. I could practically walk to it if it wasn't so dangerous to do it. I remember the good old days of living in Oakland where you heard rumors of shows and went to stand in line all day to buy a ticket at the door the day of the show. It's almost impossible now to get a ticket with the ticket bots the ticket resale companies use to buy up the tickets.

How is that possible when for most of the shows on the tour there are no printed tickets and the purchaser has to show ID at the door? Did they not do that for Phoenix?

DadBod
17 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

How is that possible when for most of the shows on the tour there are no printed tickets and the purchaser has to show ID at the door? Did they not do that for Phoenix?

Photo ID & credit card have to match for this one as well (2 ticket limit), so I’m not sure where/how that $200 resale could be happening.

pacejunkie punk

I am kind of wondering who’s at this show though because it should be in progress now and there’s been no fan photos, posts, videos, official or otherwise so far.

Mozzabillie
3 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Photo ID & credit card have to match for this one as well (2 ticket limit), so I’m not sure where/how that $200 resale could be happening.

Concertfix.com and seatgeek.com were 2 of the sites selling tickets for over $200.00. They had a lot of tickets. I have no idea how they were going to pull it off but I was refusing and not able to pay that for a ticket. It might have been a scam. I don't trust sites like that anyway.

Paola17
5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I am kind of wondering who’s at this show though because it should be in progress now and there’s been no fan photos, posts, videos, official or otherwise so far.

Finally found a photo!

• Thanks 1

Mozzabillie
30 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Photo ID is required at the door at the Black Cat in Washington DC, too, but seatgeek.com is selling it there, too, and offering an e-ticket. How is that possible? The prices in Washington DC are much more reasonable though I don't see how they're real tickets. 

https://seatgeek.com/the-longshots-with-the-longshot-tickets/washington-district-of-columbia-black-cat-2018-05-25-8-pm/concert/4350330

Ticketnetwork.com is doing it too and admit they're a resale site. 

https://ticketnetwork.com/en/search/?text=the+longshot+in+washington+dc

BUBBYBUB
1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I think most shows are will call and I agree if the I'd does not match how can those tickets be legit❓ I think it's bullshit

Edited by BUBBYBUB
  • Like 1

DadBod
28 minutes ago, Mozzabillie said:

Photo ID is required at the door at the Black Cat in Washington DC, too, but seatgeek.com is selling it there, too, and offering an e-ticket. How is that possible? The prices in Washington DC are much more reasonable though I don't see how they're real tickets. 

https://seatgeek.com/the-longshots-with-the-longshot-tickets/washington-district-of-columbia-black-cat-2018-05-25-8-pm/concert/4350330

Ticketnetwork.com is doing it too and admit they're a resale site. 

https://ticketnetwork.com/en/search/?text=the+longshot+in+washington+dc

I have no doubt that people are trying this, but I don’t see how those tickets can be legit since every show is day-of will call only delivery w/ matching ID, and it lists ticket delivery as the day before... 🤔

Your best bet is to show up the day of and see if anyone in line has an extra. 

Montclare

DadBod

Crowd looks wild in this video 

desertrose

desertrose

desertrose

desertrose

Spoiler

desertrose

desertrose