Longshot album Love is for Losers

Eric

I think Happiness has one of the best choruses Billie has ever written.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, emenius said:

The Longshot official Instagram account have posted the back cover now....every second comment is about Devil’s Kind.....think they may get the message!

Is it just me or does The Last Time seem like an odd choice to open the album....almost like there was a track missing....

Probably first track was supposed to be Devil's Kind :lol:

I really hope Billie sees how much we want Devil’s Kind because it’s crazy that Body Bag is there but the best song from Ordinary World isn’t on there

I would love to have Devil's Kind as well. But we're assuming he can release it when it's possible he never even re-recorded it. 

39 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Dunno why you’d say don’t bank on a cd release 

Billie is a big fan of vinyl as we know, so that seems all but guaranteed (which I will be purchasing). I just don’t think there’s going to be a big enough market to justify CDs but I could be wrong.

8 minutes ago, Chanderson said:

I would love to have Devil's Kind as well. But we're assuming he can release it when it's possible he never even re-recorded it. 

I don’t think he re-recorded Body Bag. There is a finished master of Devil’s Kind out there. I don’t see why it couldn’t have been put on the album, especially given the crazy demand for it.

I’m sorry but can everyone please shut up about Devils Kind? I mean that in the most polite way possible :lol:

3 minutes ago, Josh100_3 said:

I’m sorry but can everyone please shut up about Devils Kind? I mean that in the most polite way possible :lol:

I mean, I'd just appreciate the album at this point. Still haven't heard it here in California.

no way. id rather hear for the next 6 months nonstop about DK than to hear the phrase 'vocal filters' on this forum ever again.

Okay, I love Devil's Kind, but the amount of stink about this song is sort of ridiculous. It's no Jesus of Suburbia, and people are acting like Billie just trashed the best song ever written.

6 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Okay, I love Devil's Kind, but the amount of stink about this song is sort of ridiculous. It's no Jesus of Suburbia, and people are acting like Billie just trashed the best song ever written.

Yeah it’s not the end of the world, but the issue to me is leading on fans to expect it on the album, only to not include it. It’s kind of a dick move tbh.

I'm on my fifth listen and I still can't pick a fave song, they're all so good.:runaround:Although I'm really digging Turn Me Loose atm. And Body Bag and Goodbye to Romance are both so calming and chilled. This is the most relaxed I've felt in months.:wub:

8 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

Yeah it’s not the end of the world, but the issue to me is leading on fans to expect it on the album, only to not include it. It’s kind of a dick move tbh.

I mean they never released a track list until today. Why just ASSUMED it was on there.

4 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I'm on my fifth listen and I still can't pick a fave song, they're all so good.:runaround:Although I'm really digging Turn Me Loose atm. And Body Bag and Goodbye to Romance are both so calming and chilled. This is the most relaxed I've felt in months.:wub:

I'm sure I'll like Goodbye to Romance. But I was an Ozzy fan way before I even discovered Green Day. Just like how I don't like hearing people cover Green Day, I don't expect to like the cover as much as the original.

2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I mean they never released a track list until today. Why just ASSUMED it was on there.

Instagram pic had the words scrawled on it and he’s been playing it at their shows. Any reasonable person would assume it’s going to be on the album. And Billie knows this and knows how badly we’ve wanted a legit version of it. Not a cool move in my book.

Finally got in a full listen. What a fun little record! I like most of the songs. Only real new complaint is that it's hard to make out what Billie is singing given how low the vocals are in the mix. 

Not sure at what time the album came out but just saw it on iTunes (Canada) and just bought it. Can't wait to listen!

longshot insta acct just replied tto a comment saying DK will be available as a b-side

still waiting to hear it.  Hoping spotify has it soon.  I just want the vinyl!!!

8 minutes ago, grinsoniko said:

longshot insta acct just replied tto a comment saying DK will be available as a b-side

Really?? Hopefully on iTunes?

• Hermione changed the title to Longshot album Love is for Losers

Archived