Jump to content
Eric

Longshot album Love is for Losers

Recommended Posts

Adorkable

I'm glad The Last Time made the album. I wish he would release the rest of the songs from These Paper Bullets. The entire soundtrack is excellent and the only copy we have is the one I took with my phone, in my purse.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alan86

I just lost 90% of my interest in this. 

No Devils Kind???? :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teenage Kicks!

NO DEVILS KIND. I'm gonna throw a devil horn headband at Billie tomorrow :mad:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DookieLukie

Wow no Devil's Kind. Very weird.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
disappearingfs

ALBUM'S HYPE: 100+

ALBUM'S HYPE (w/out ''Devil's Kind''): 100-

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yosuke Hanamura

Welp, better start on a lossless rip of Devil's Kind from the Ordinary World Blu-Ray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt.
5 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Welp, better start on a lossless rip of Devil's Kind from the Ordinary World Blu-Ray.

It sounds like garbage in the film.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyler96

Aren’t we likely to get a link to it somewhere if someone uploads it from oz?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Christian's Inferno!

Ffs these songs are already pretty underwhelming by GD's standard but no Devil's Kind? That's like, definitely the best of the songs I've heard from this project so far.

My excitement for this was probably about 60%, now it's like 45%

If Devil's Kind isn't here at least in the form of a hidden track or B-Side/Bonus track, then I'll be disappointed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hermione

I never knew people cared about a random song Billie wrote for a film that we've already heard so much :lol: 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junior_Spidey

I guess he must’ve been drunk and would’ve forgotten about Devil’s Kind :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pacejunkie punk
Just now, Hermione said:

I never knew people cared about a random song Billie wrote for a film that we've already heard so much :lol: 

I’ve loved it since the film and I have a rip of it but it just sounded so high energy and fun at Parkside that I was looking forward to a remixed version. Surprised it’s not there but hopefully a bonus track.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hermione
2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’ve loved it since the film and I have a rip of it but it just sounded so high energy and fun at Parkside that I was looking forward to a remixed version. Surprised it’s not there but hopefully a bonus track.

Fair enough :P. Yeah it would be cool to have a good quality version of it. Maybe it's worth people asking him about it on Instagram (since he's been interacting on there and might take notice)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dudley dawson

It has to be a bonus track.  He's been playing it at shows, teasing it on Instagram, etc. Only other explanation is it could have been a last minute cut due to something related to the rights, but since Body Bag made it I can't imagine that's the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yosuke Hanamura
27 minutes ago, Matt. said:

It sounds like garbage in the film.

True, but might as well try to get the best out of said "garbage". It's a DTS Master track, so might sound at least a little better than the YT versions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
inthehallwaynow

I fucking knew Billie would fuck me over

no devil's kind

ezgif.com-resize-1.gif

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yosuke Hanamura

Devil's Kind could be one of five things. 

1: A B-Side

2: A Single

3: A CD Exclusive/Hidden Track

4: A Region Exclusive (Like how they add extra tracks for international editions of albums.)

5: iTunes or The Longshot forgot to put it in.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
disappearingfs
2 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Devil's Kind either has to be one of five things. 

1: A B-Side

2: A Single

3: A CD Exclusive/Hidden Track

4: A Region Exclusive (Like how they add extra tracks for international editions of albums.)

5: iTunes or The Longshot forgot to put it in.

6. A track they scrapped off the record, Lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alan86
2 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Devil's Kind either has to be one of five things. 

1: A B-Side

2: A Single

3: A CD Exclusive/Hidden Track

4: A Region Exclusive (Like how they add extra tracks for international editions of albums.)

5: iTunes or The Longshot forgot to put it in.

6. Held for Green Day

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kaylubd

Oh wow the album drops tomorrow? That's pretty cool. But after hearing the EP a bunch of times I'm still not gaga over the whole thing. It's okay, but nothing special to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yosuke Hanamura
1 minute ago, Matt. said:

5. Record Store Day release exclusive at 1234 GO

7: A YouTube only release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SumDay

It's going to be somewhere on that record. Billie spend his spare time - besides recording a whole project (for which we should be grateful, you spoiled brats (joking, but seriously; 10 new songs > Devil's Kind)) - learning how to use the internet, so he has to know the hype around this song.. and he obviously likes to fuck with everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yosuke Hanamura
2 minutes ago, SumDay said:

It's going to be somewhere on that record. Billie spend his spare time - besides recording a whole project (for which we should be grateful, you spoiled brats (joking, but seriously; 10 new songs > Devil's Kind)) - learning how to use the internet, so he has to know the hype around this song.. and he obviously likes to fuck with everyone. 

Never said I wasn't hyped for The Longshot's new album. I just wish Devil's Kind was on there since the song holds a special place for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×