Longshot album Love is for Losers

Eric

I'm glad The Last Time made the album. I wish he would release the rest of the songs from These Paper Bullets. The entire soundtrack is excellent and the only copy we have is the one I took with my phone, in my purse.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO DEVILS KIND. I'm gonna throw a devil horn headband at Billie tomorrow :mad:

Welp, better start on a lossless rip of Devil's Kind from the Ordinary World Blu-Ray.

5 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Welp, better start on a lossless rip of Devil's Kind from the Ordinary World Blu-Ray.

It sounds like garbage in the film.

Ffs these songs are already pretty underwhelming by GD's standard but no Devil's Kind? That's like, definitely the best of the songs I've heard from this project so far.

My excitement for this was probably about 60%, now it's like 45%

If Devil's Kind isn't here at least in the form of a hidden track or B-Side/Bonus track, then I'll be disappointed

I never knew people cared about a random song Billie wrote for a film that we've already heard so much :lol: 

Just now, Hermione said:

I never knew people cared about a random song Billie wrote for a film that we've already heard so much :lol: 

I’ve loved it since the film and I have a rip of it but it just sounded so high energy and fun at Parkside that I was looking forward to a remixed version. Surprised it’s not there but hopefully a bonus track.

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’ve loved it since the film and I have a rip of it but it just sounded so high energy and fun at Parkside that I was looking forward to a remixed version. Surprised it’s not there but hopefully a bonus track.

Fair enough :P. Yeah it would be cool to have a good quality version of it. Maybe it's worth people asking him about it on Instagram (since he's been interacting on there and might take notice)

It has to be a bonus track.  He's been playing it at shows, teasing it on Instagram, etc. Only other explanation is it could have been a last minute cut due to something related to the rights, but since Body Bag made it I can't imagine that's the case.

27 minutes ago, Matt. said:

It sounds like garbage in the film.

True, but might as well try to get the best out of said "garbage". It's a DTS Master track, so might sound at least a little better than the YT versions.

I fucking knew Billie would fuck me over

no devil's kind

ezgif.com-resize-1.gif

Devil's Kind could be one of five things. 

1: A B-Side

2: A Single

3: A CD Exclusive/Hidden Track

4: A Region Exclusive (Like how they add extra tracks for international editions of albums.)

5: iTunes or The Longshot forgot to put it in.

1 minute ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Devil's Kind either has to be one of four things. 

2: A CD Exclusive/Hidden Track

3: A Region Exclusive (Like how they add extra tracks for international editions of albums.)

4: iTunes or The Longshot forgot to put it in.

5. Record Store Day release exclusive at 1234 GO

2 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Devil's Kind either has to be one of five things. 

4: A Region Exclusive (Like how they add extra tracks for international editions of albums.)

6. A track they scrapped off the record, Lol

2 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Devil's Kind either has to be one of five things. 

6. Held for Green Day

Oh wow the album drops tomorrow? That's pretty cool. But after hearing the EP a bunch of times I'm still not gaga over the whole thing. It's okay, but nothing special to me.

1 minute ago, Matt. said:

5. Record Store Day release exclusive at 1234 GO

7: A YouTube only release.

It's going to be somewhere on that record. Billie spend his spare time - besides recording a whole project (for which we should be grateful, you spoiled brats (joking, but seriously; 10 new songs > Devil's Kind)) - learning how to use the internet, so he has to know the hype around this song.. and he obviously likes to fuck with everyone. 

6 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

7: A YouTube only release.

8: Something i'll be crying about for the rest of my life

2 minutes ago, SumDay said:

It's going to be somewhere on that record. Billie spend his spare time - besides recording a whole project (for which we should be grateful, you spoiled brats (joking, but seriously; 10 new songs > Devil's Kind)) - learning how to use the internet, so he has to know the hype around this song.. and he obviously likes to fuck with everyone. 

Never said I wasn't hyped for The Longshot's new album. I just wish Devil's Kind was on there since the song holds a special place for me.

• Hermione changed the title to Longshot album Love is for Losers
  • Hermione locked and unlocked this topic

Archived