Give_Me_Novacaine90

pacejunkie punk

Goodbye to Romance:

• Like 1

desertrose

• Like 1

desertrose

Asik

It does seem like Billie is self conscious about his voice. All these filters and the fact that his microphone is very quiet since 2012 makes me think its the cass

LaughingClock
1 hour ago, Asik said:

It does seem like Billie is self conscious about his voice. All these filters and the fact that his microphone is very quiet since 2012 makes me think its the cass

That is wrong. Billie has always liked heavy reverb, noise and distortion and he is loving his voice right now.

desertrose

• Like 1

pacejunkie punk
1 minute ago, LaughingClock said:

That is wrong. Billie has always liked heavy reverb, noise and distortion and he is loving his voice right now.

Although I had my doubts during RevRad, right now I think he’s never sounded better.   

And happy to see a merch table! I want a tee.

• Like 1

Asik
38 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Although I had my doubts during RevRad, right now I think he’s never sounded better.   

And happy to see a merch table! I want a tee.

Ehm just listen to the lives from 21cb. Even though i love billies voice, its getting weaker each year

desertrose

LaughingClock
2 hours ago, Asik said:

Ehm just listen to the lives from 21cb. Even though i love billies voice, its getting weaker each year

First of all, you’re stating a subjective opinion as fact.

Second, almost the entire world including fans and critics disagree with you.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion but to state that his voice IS getting weaker as a matter of fact on an opinion eliminates you from reasonable contention for consderation to said opinion.

Couple that with a majority disagreement and what makes you feel comfortable stating that as a fact?

Unreal.

4 hours ago, Asik said:

You are seriously just a cookie cutter poster saying shit without much thought or knowledge.  Listen to Network songs.  The distortion is unrecognizable and not because of his voice.  Billie has just always liked over-produced stuff but it just baffles me, even if you think it, that people have the audacity to state something AS FACT about what they don't know anything about and is just opinion. It's just simply amazing to me.  

Hey sports fans, do this.

Click on Asik and look at his content.

90% of his/her posts say “something bad .... but I love them”.

There are two posts regarding abbreviations which I find interesting considering our little stupid thing that I thought was werird (less so after reading that’s your MO).

Sorry guys, those docet tones coming from Billies face orraface while sounding incredible to all of us at shows it turns out we were mistaken. Sucks because I totally thought it was the best he ever sounded and I attributed it to his sobriety. Damn! Can’t believe I was wrong.

Finally. YAAFIAIWLTPYITB

:)

LaughingClock

Let's all listen to how bad during the RevRad tour Billie's voice has become according to @Asik who purports it's going bad "every year". By the way, I was at this one and I remember thinking while he was performing it, along with the other 100 or so people that this was the best I've heard his voice in a LONG time.  People were literally in tears because Billie's voice was so raw, fresh at the time because was the beginning of the tour and sober.  This video doesn't do it justice.  This was a surprising highlight in the 100s of times I've seen him perform (this song, not show).  If you don't listen to it all, go to 1:42 and realize that unless you're a very good singer that that call couldn't be reproduced by about 99.9% of the world's population.

Sounds pretty good to me.  I could post his rocking out vids but I just realized I've spent too much time responding to you and your comments.  Here's to your progression.  May the universe stear you.

BrendanL
53 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

By the way, I was at this one and I remember thinking while he was performing it, along with the other 100 or so people that this was the best I've heard his voice in a LONG time.  People were literally in tears because Billie's voice was so raw, fresh at the time because was the beginning of the tour and sober.  

Going to have to agree with you and @pacejunkie punk here. I think Billie has sounded as good as he EVER has at recent Coverups and Longshot gigs, given that he's had a few months rest after the RevRad tour. It's honestly jaw dropping to hear.

• Like 1

Admiral_Needa

Billy with the shout-out to Billie! :ga:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

pacejunkie punk
7 hours ago, Admiral_Needa said:
Billy with the shout-out to Billie! :ga:

Don’t forget the shout out to you. So humble. 🙂

Billie reposting and fanboying over this is the best thing ever. ❤️

• Like 1