Aaron Cometbus- In China With Green Day- Book Presentation and Q&A (video)

Hero_Of_The_Hour

Filmed in Russia in July 2017. Aaron answers lots of questions about In China With Green Day as well as general questions about his relationship with the band and his opinion of their music etc.  Enjoy. 

:runaround:Rare enough to get an Aaron interview at all let alone one on this subject, what a find! In China With Green Day is fascinating and I've always wanted to hear him talk about it so can't wait to listen.

46 minutes ago, Amanda said:

I'm pretty sure Aaron Cometbus and Benedict Cumberbatch were separated at birth.

I'll never unsee this :lol: 

That was great to listen, thanks!

A little OT: does anyone know a zine store shipping Cometbus zines to Europe for less than a kidney?

Bit slow going with all the (necessary of course) translating and Aaron's tendency to not answer questions straightfowardly :P, and he didn't really say anyway about the zine we don't already know, but still great to listen to him.

It's cool that he rates GD's albums so highly. Although now I wish I knew which 9 he thinks are really good and which didn't make the cut :lol:

2 hours ago, Amanda said:

I'm pretty sure Aaron Cometbus and Benedict Cumberbatch were separated at birth.

As if being a wannabe Henry Rollins isn't enough :P

Thanks for posting! I'm a HUGE Cometbus fan, Green Day in China being my fav obviously. :lol:

I need to find my copy. My favorite moment was when BJ and Jason were like brothers and "pushed" Aaron away. What a drama queen! :lol:

Whaatt???!!!! Aaron was in Moscow and I even didn't hear about it... What a loser I am! :sorry:

Archived