The Longshot

Beerjeezus

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Alright so that confirms something is happening.

“Are they figuring it out” certainly implies there is something to figure out, wouldn’t you say?

I’m gonna presume that Jeff is the guy talking to them in that photo posted, since people have asked him about it on twitter

1 minute ago, Verycool99 said:

I’m gonna presume that Jeff is the guy talking to them in that photo posted, since people have asked him about it on twitter

That makes a lot of sense. 

Lol at them fucking with us :lol: a b-side album would be nice, round up some of the odd releases since Shenanigans. 

12 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

New song?

Maybe it's a cover? :ninja:

(Oh God, I want to hear Billie singing it :lol:

Oh I don’t want this to be covers. Honestly I’m hoping for a BJA solo project. But part of me wonders if it’s a big practical joke. If so, Billie I’m gonna find you and slap you upside the head.

1 hour ago, Kyle Serlington said:

if this is just a Jeff side project I'm going to be really bummed

Don't worry, it's way better- I have good sources confirming that this project is the remastering of the remastered version of Fell For You. They've been spinning the dials in the studio for weeks to make sure it's the best one yet. It's going to be amazing.

6 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Okay Billie, unlock that account and explain yourself or I swear to fucking god...

i'm freaking out over this one post!!! this definitely confirms something cool is happening. STOKED.

5 hours ago, Kyle Serlington said:

if this is just a Jeff side project I'm going to be really bummed

And I would be the happiest person on the Earth :wub: I'm sure his solo project would be emo like MCR at their finest :wub:

So excited for this and my guess is that we'll get b-sides. Whatever it turns out to be I'm sure it'll be amazing though. 

Ugh such teasing I need to know what's going on :runaround:

1 hour ago, JoeFrusciante said:

Man I hope it's B-sides :runaround:

I don’t know, with all the secrecy and clues and the wording of that text conversation that Billie posted, I feel like b sides is too easy of a guess for all that. But who knows, maybe he just enjoys screwing with us even if it is b sides. What really bugs me is that with Billie saying “did they figure it out yet?” in that text, it means that every picture he has posted is a clue. But I for one cannot figure them out.

So Mike on his insta live just talked about going home and getting back to work with The Cover ups ( does that mean that’s not done with 😍)  Greenday and some stuff we don’t even know about yet . So does this mean Mike is involved in The Longshot 🤔 

So from the photos so far, there may be 9 possible songs that we know of. 

1 - The Last Time

2 - Taxi Driver 

3 - Chasing A Ghost

4 - Body Bag

5 - Cult Hero

6 - Kill Your Friends

7 - Happiness 

8 - Soul Surrender 

9 - Turn Me Loose

Surely these must be on this upcoming album considering the account has openly shared them with us? 

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Can each song be matched to a photo?

Not exactly, I’m going off what they have wrote as song titles on the sheet of paper posted along with the recent photo of “Turn Me Loose” playing on a phone. Although “Cult Hero” can be matched to the photo of Billie’s dad.

3 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

Not exactly, I’m going off what they have wrote as song titles on the sheet of paper posted along with the recent photo of “Turn Me Loose” playing on a phone. Although “Cult Hero” can be matched to the photo of Billie’s dad.

Yeah I tried matching up the photos and it’s a stretch 😕 I still like the possibility that these are original songs, we know Body Bag is at least (and the one from TPB) so they must all be. 

You think it’s an original album side project in the style of 70’s/80’s classics?

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yeah I tried matching up the photos and it’s a stretch 😕 I still like the possibility that these are original songs, we know Body Bag is at least (and the one from TPB) so they must all be. 

You think it’s an original album side project in the style of 70’s/80’s classics?

I’d say that looks like the most likely possibility 

2 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

I don’t know, with all the secrecy and clues and the wording of that text conversation that Billie posted, I feel like b sides is too easy of a guess for all that. But who knows, maybe he just enjoys screwing with us even if it is b sides. What really bugs me is that with Billie saying “did they figure it out yet?” in that text, it means that every picture he has posted is a clue. But I for one cannot figure them out.

I just don't want some random side project, for me that'd be a tad anti-climactic. Unheard B-sides would be a lot more exciting for me

Off-topic:

I Would like that CD Promo full of cover I watched on discogs some time ago. It includes gems like Working Class Hero, Another State of mind and Hybrid Moments!!

On-Topic:

Now, don't know what to expect about this Longshot thing... so hyped!!

• Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived