The Longshot

Beerjeezus

Since there's a pic of Billie's father, could this be the project someone mentioned he was working on with his brother?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

The account accepted my request.  :runaround: and a couple of photos were posted recently

https://imgur.com/RQEOwDj

Captioned: More to Come

https://imgur.com/CGoTJfz

Ha- when I requested yesterday they were at 102 followers- today, after accepting your request, they are at 108. Congratulations, either they (ahem, Billie) are not exactly punctual with accepting requests or you are just way cooler than I am. Honestly, either answer could be accurate. Billie, get off your ass and accept the masses storming the gate!

2 hours ago, 924GilmanSt said:

Im new, whats this thread about my peoples?

Apparently God's Favorite Singer has decided to start another side project and the majority of us are excited and want to be able to share in the joy of it... but the account in IG is closed.  I know I have requested to follow and as yet have not been approved.  Others followed before the account was closed and still others (well one anyhow!) was accepted since the closing.  Those that are following are being kind enough to share with the rest of us.  And.... well, that's all I know for now!  Welcome to the MB! :)

another photo! with no doubt whos involved. sneaky guy 

https://imgur.com/a/WDr0y

no caption. but someone commented that the image would make a great shirt.

and the account (*cough* Billie)replied that they should make their own :ga:

17 minutes ago, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

:ninja:

6 hours ago, 924GilmanSt said:

it started as a theory that a secret Instagram account has appeared with hints that it may be a side project of a certain band member. the account is now private but keeps posting even more hints of whos involved. 

2 hours ago, TracksAtChristieRoad said:

Are there online companies that will make a single shirt  from a photo like that or are they just merchant sites like redbubble? I don’t want to go into business I just want to make one shirt. 

ETA: Answered my own question. Local drugstore chain does it. 👍 I don’t even know what this is but i’m already a fan. I’m making a shirt. 😁

I love how he always fails at being sneaky.:lol: Nah, Billie, your fans are too clever and you are too obvious.:lol:

15 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I love how he always fails at being sneaky.:lol: Nah, Billie, your fans are too clever and you are too obvious.:lol:

But this is a perfect amount of sneaky. The posts are clearly intended for someone. If he was really keeping it to himself he’d lock it down from day one or keep it off IG altogether. The fact that it was open for so long and he has since let fans in shows he doesn’t intend to keep this a secret.

9 hours ago, TimmyChunks said:

Ha- when I requested yesterday they were at 102 followers- today, after accepting your request, they are at 108. Congratulations, either they (ahem, Billie) are not exactly punctual with accepting requests or you are just way cooler than I am. Honestly, either answer could be accurate. Billie, get off your ass and accept the masses storming the gate!

I’m also still waiting to be accepted and I requested several days ago. Are they doing a background check on everyone before they add them or something? Haha.

I tried to upload the photo to a t-shirt site and it said the resolution was too low to make a good quality image. 😭 Is there any way to get the image in a higher res or is that it?

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

The fact that it was open for so long and he has since let fans in shows he doesn’t intend to keep this a secret.

Was it open for a long time before it was made private? I got the impression that it was originally open, but he made it private pretty quickly (that's if he's even running it. Obviously he's involved in it, but we can't be certain that he's running the account). It's not like with the dirty pirate hookers where people knew about it for a while before anyone started paying any attention to it - this was made private before it caught our attention. I agree that it doesn't look like he intends to keep it totally secret, but I also think he does intend to keep it relatively quiet (for now anyway) - the fact that it's private and he's only letting a few people in at a time shows that. If he wanted lots of people to know about it, he wouldn't keep it private.

1 hour ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Was it open for a long time before it was made private? I got the impression that it was originally open, but he made it private pretty quickly (that's if he's even running it. Obviously he's involved in it, but we can't be certain that he's running the account). It's not like with the dirty pirate hookers where people knew about it for a while before anyone started paying any attention to it - this was made private before it caught our attention. I agree that it doesn't look like he intends to keep it totally secret, but I also think he does intend to keep it relatively quiet (for now anyway) - the fact that it's private and he's only letting a few people in at a time shows that. If he wanted lots of people to know about it, he wouldn't keep it private.

You’re right, keeping it small could just be a way to keep the pressure low. 

13 hours ago, 924GilmanSt said:

How was this username not taken already? :lol: 

I just had a thought. Remember Mike once saying that everything from Green Day’s vault would come out “eventually”?  It made me think of the “eventually is sooner than you think” comment. Could this be a collection of those previously unreleased songs?

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I just had a thought. Remember Mike once saying that everything from Green Day’s vault would come out “eventually”?  It made me think of the “eventually is sooner than you think” comment. Could this be a collection of those previously unreleased songs?

possible, but I'd say that's a long shot

36 minutes ago, Kyle Serlington said:

possible, but I'd say that's a long shot

Noice. 😂 

No doubt Billie is playing a game here, and he’s probably reading these comments and laughing his ass off. Accepting the occasional fan’s follow is part of the game I’m sure. Damn you Billie!! 

10 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

No doubt Billie is playing a game here, and he’s probably reading these comments and laughing his ass off. Accepting the occasional fan’s follow is part of the game I’m sure. Damn you Billie!! 

I’m happy to play along. I appreciate his willingness to keep us entertained. 😁

• Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived