The Longshot

Beerjeezus

The record is great !

But c'mon they kept that ugly cover art made with Paint for the album haha

The pitures on Instagram are way better in my opinion.

Anyway, The Last Time is one of my favorite, and I love Kill Your Friends even if I don't understand the meaning of the song, any guess ?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Admiral_Needa said:

Hey there, no problem! The 7" cardboard mailers came early so PM me your address and I'll try to mail them after Record Store Day. 

For everybody else who requested one, I suppose I could buy more tomorrow at the Albany show (if they let me, I already bought 6 and they said only 2 per person, lol). :toocool:

Or maybe you all want to forgo it and just download the Longshot LP when it comes out tomorrow? Let me know and hope this helps, 

I sent you a PM :happy:

Does anyone have the official lyrics of each song?
I downloaded the record on my Google Play but nothing's in it.

I fucking love this album. Anything he does I get just as hyped as Green Day lmfao

Am I the only one that absolutely loves the Ozzy Osborne cover ''Goodbye To Romance''? I think I haven't enjoyed a Green Day (ish) ballad this much since ''When It's Time''! :wub:

18 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Am I the only one that absolutely loves the Ozzy Osborne cover ''Goodbye To Romance''? I think I haven't enjoyed a Green Day (ish) ballad this much since ''When It's Time''! :wub:

It exceeded my already high expectations :wub: 
Great ending to a great album! 

23 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

ive not listened to it yet, but its one of the tunes im most excited for...

1 hour ago, dori1212 said:

"The Last Time" has a pretty similiar melody to "Mr. Postman" 

It is from These Paper Bullets so yes all the songs have a Beatle-esque feel to them

Seeing as we have a new thread for discussing the album (and other threads covering everything else) I think this one has served its purpose now, farewell

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived