The Longshot

Beerjeezus

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m wondering when this account got started.  It seems to have a semi-promotional vibe yet for some reason was made private as soon as it was discovered, unlike The Coverups account. That one they wanted fans to find and used it to advertise shows. This ones teases an album, a list of original music (including Body Bag) and Billie’s guitar, and yet they don’t want fans to follow it? I hope they change their mind about that, it would be another fun thing to do.  

Billie's guitar, Billie's handwriting, Billie's song (Body Bag), maybe the car from the Coverups shows, and followed by GD accounts. Seem legit.

10 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Billie's guitar, Billie's handwriting, Billie's song (Body Bag), maybe the car from the Coverups shows, and followed by GD accounts. Seem legit.

No doubt it’s legit, but what does it mean? 😉

They’re awesome song titles, whatever they are intended for. I love Body Bag so much it would be great to see a reworked and full version of it appear as a Green Day song.

1 minute ago, Fadedintwilight said:

Regardless of what it is, it is kind of disrespectful to screenshot a private account.

It wasn’t private when the person found it, not sure if that makes a difference or not.

15 minutes ago, Fadedintwilight said:

Regardless of what it is, it is kind of disrespectful to screenshot and post a private account.

I think when it was found and not private yet it seemed like it might be sending a message to fans, similar to the coverups account.

well after the show the other night Mike hashtagged "last show", so maybe the coverups are done and this is all the same guys but doing original songs? I'd love to see that actually

Hopefully Green Day Live on Tour can/will keep us updated too.  This is exciting.

I was lucky enough to follow this before he/they made it private. I notice that Matika & 80 started following it in my “newsfeed” on insta last week and curiosity got me so I checked it out and recognized the guitar from one of the coverup shows, so I followed it.

If it’s not against board rules/guidelines & mods do not mind, I can share screen grabs when something is posted. I don’t want to step on toes or break rules. 🙂

20 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

I was lucky enough to follow this before he/they made it private. I notice that Matika & 80 started following it in my “newsfeed” on insta last week and curiosity got me so I checked it out and recognized the guitar from one of the coverup shows, so I followed it.

If it’s not against board rules/guidelines & mods do not mind, I can share screen grabs when something is posted. I don’t want to step on toes or break rules. 🙂

Ah come on, this is a forum for a punk band. It’s all about stepping on toes and breaking rules.

36 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

I know I'd like to see screenshots of the pictures already posted and any captions they might have, which should be fine as they were posted before the account went private.

2 minutes ago, Todd said:

I know I'd like to see screenshots of the pictures already posted and any captions they might have, which should be fine as they were posted before the account went private.

I second this 🙂

These are the only 2 with captions. The rest are just a photo.

2C085181-B250-4B17-99A8-3835BD9AF83C_zps

DDA50E3C-51E5-4F36-A23E-CFD5FE81BB3A_zps

51 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

DDA50E3C-51E5-4F36-A23E-CFD5FE81BB3A_zps

"Eventually is earlier than you think". What an interesting caption... :sherlock:

Can we please see any comments that were posted on those pics? That might be interesting, especially since it looks like Billie responded with a zip-mouth and winky emoji to one of the comments. 

3 hours ago, squashie09 said:

2C085181-B250-4B17-99A8-3835BD9AF83C_zps

Not sure if it means anything but "at the dog and pony show" are lyrics from "Fashion Victim"....  or am I trying to be too much of a PI and it means.. nothing?? :confused:

• Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived