The Longshot

Beerjeezus

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

If someone could mention how much the vinyl once that is known, that would be great

They're $10

Edit: ouch, I'm late to the party. GDC's not refreshing like it usually does for me. I missed a bunch of posts

11 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

And this confirms it’s solo, right?

I'd say so. Even if he had other people play on the record (which I doubt because they'd be credited) it at least means he wrote all the parts. 

1 minute ago, gaslight13 said:

I'd say so. Even if he had other people play on the record (which I doubt because they'd be credited) it at least means he wrote all the parts. 

Yeah if Dugan gets credit, other members would too.

I think I might just emigrate to California, beats feeling jealous and sad all the time 🙄. Why are all the photos so blurry and dark is that to keep up the mystery :happy:

2 minutes ago, Lisasinferno said:

I think I might just emigrate to California, beats feeling jealous and sad all the time 🙄

Yeah.. :/

Ahhh I need to have one of those EP. Anyone organizing a group buying at Broken Guitars? :lol:

aQWtabl.jpg

In case anybody wanted to see the setlist, here it is :ga:

Had a great time! See you all at the SF show if you're going! Cheers!

So it’s The Longshot in studio and The LongshotS when is live? :lol::lol::lol:

6_F12804_D_98_AF_47_BA_B573_3514978_E509

8 minutes ago, Admiral_Needa said:

In case anybody wanted to see the setlist, here it is :ga:

Had a great time! See you all at the SF show if you're going! Cheers!

Glad you made it to the show! What was your favorite song? :) If you remember which was which haha

16 minutes ago, Admiral_Needa said:

aQWtabl.jpg

AAAAHHHH!!!!! Devil's Kind! :runaround:

So who is in the band? :lol: 

I’ll also throw my hat into the ring for a vinyl if anyone would be so kind. :wub: but more importantly i hope everyone at the first show had a great time!

3 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

Billie, Jeff, David Field (Prima Donna drummer) and Kevin Preston (Prima Donna guitarist). 

8 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

I’ll also throw my hat into the ring for a vinyl if anyone would be so kind. :wub: but more importantly i hope everyone at the first show had a great time!

Click on The Longshot's profile picture on Instagram.

Firstly, we really should have expected a surprise gig or extra dates because those SoCal shows are nearly 2 weeks away.     That’s a long way off when you think about it and what would they have done in the meantime?  Post cryptic rehearsal photos?   It wouldn’t have made sense to prolong it for the next few weeks.   A small, unannounced, gig is probably a sensible way to reveal the band members, never mind the music.   It’s what they did with the Coverups just a few months ago. 

Secondly, I wish I could see them at Thee Parkside as that is the perfect small venue in my eyes and if he’s coming back I guess he enjoyed playing there last time.  To anyone lucky enough to be going, have fun.  

Thirdly, I’ve yet to catch up with all the social media posts but that vinyl is a thing of beauty.   He’s put so much into this whole project, it’s his baby and I hope he’s enjoying it.   Controversial I know but I think keeping it’s sale limited to shows feels old school and is a nod to when he/they started out and that gets my vote.   

Finally, I wanted to post about this the other day to see if anyone else felt the same but I didn’t want to be a Debbie downer.   I’ve lost track now but there was a day last week when I woke up and I was numb to the whole thing and almost disinterested in the latest post.   As a fan it was a weird feeling.    I felt like, having followed this for weeks the timing was off, it was simply going on too long and not getting anywhere and I’d really had enough.   I seriously wondered whether there was any professional clout behind this or was it just Billie with his iPhone and no real plan.  I googled marketing psychology!!!   I can’t remember what did it but the very next day another post seemed to get things moving forward and got me back on track.   He took me right to the very edge but pulled me back at the last minute and whoever planned it this way is a genius who clearly knows what they’re doing.    

Well played Longshot👏

12 hours ago, J a c said:

Billie, Jeff, David Field (Prima Donna drummer) and Kevin Preston (Prima Donna guitarist). 

Spoiler

Ah thank you! I literally just woke up, probably should have checked there first :lol: though I thought it would have been posted here. Y’all are slacking! :P 

(I can’t delete the damn Instagram post on my phone, sorry mods)

Oh, first show. :thumbsup:

No pun intended, but is this going to have longevity? Or is it just some fun Billie will have until Mike and Tre give him the bat-signal? :lol: 

• Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived