The Longshot

Beerjeezus

Just now, Billie Hoe said:

something tells me the merch will be US only (or pay twice as much for shipping) just like only the US gets shows :( 

That does kinda suck. I hate that you guys have to pay the ridiculous shipping.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ¡Jenn! said:

You would think they would compensate for the US shows with international merch but I won’t hold my breath :tired: 

whoever gets access to the new private instagram should TELL HIM

3 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

I wonder if this private Instagram inception will go on and on. Eventually there’ll be a private insta with only one person requesting and they’ll be our representative :lol: 

Soooooooo 

I'm going to both shows.

Yeehaw

32 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

I'm in that 

After I posted pictures of my tattoos :whistle

2 minutes ago, Teenage Kicks! said:

I'm in that 

After I posted pictures of my tattoos :whistle

shit, do I need to get tattoos to get accepted?! :o 

then tell him please 😇

4 hours ago, Kuromignonne said:

Are you from France too? :D I've almost never met other fellow GD fans here. I only stayed in touch with one that I met at one of the 2 GD gigs I saw in France last year. We held a France flag I had bought in a souvenir shop, Billie asked for it during Are We The Waiting, he took it, put it on him, threw it in the crowd and a guard was kind enough to give it back to us, after the gig we cut it in two and I have kept one half of it :wub:

Sorry for the digression, I would love to see them too even in California if I could. In some way it would be even more epic to see them so far from home. :P But I can't financially. So Longshot come at least to the UK, that would be manageable for me... 

Today, I listened to Taxi Driver a bit more and now I really like it. So Chasing A Ghost is more than perfect, Love is For Losers perfect, and Taxi Driver almost perfect. 

You know, in July last year, I had seen GD 3 times already in 2017, but I was going crazy not knowing when I would see them again. So I spent hours day and night to check flights for most of the August gigs, that month being my only holiday in the year... But I gave up because I was not going to invent the money for the trip. :P

A night out together in Paris? Oh, wait, I have to check my agenda! I'll let you know, girl. Anyways, their concert in France from 2012 was the 1st time I've ever seen them live. I waited like... 8 years, since ''Boulevard of Broken Dreams'' single came out, basically, Lol Yeah, I'm listening to the EP on repeat, that's what happens with new Green Day or Green Day related stuff. No matter if I like it, love it, dislike it or whatever. I can't help it... :-) PS: I changed my avatar, enjoy, peeps.

what is the private instagram?  Didn't know there was another one.

10 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

shit, do I need to get tattoos to get accepted?! :o 

then tell him please 😇

I told him :shifty:

He just announced Thee Parkside San Fran Tuesday 4/17. Tickets on sale at 5 pst today!

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He just announced Thee Parkside San Fran Tuesday 4/17. Tickets on sale at 5 pst today!

the funniest thing in that video was this tiny moment of hesitation after misspelling his own band name

9 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

the funniest thing in that video was this tiny moment of hesitation after misspelling his own band name

:lol: He’s the best 

So the Longshot instagram account just posted a picture of a microphone with the caption "Tonight." 

New releases? A surprise show? Maybe a livestream of them playing some new songs?

Just now, Zebahar said:

So the Longshot instagram account just posted a picture of a microphone with the caption "Tonight." 

New releases? A surprise show? Maybe a livestream of them playing some new songs?

All of the above!

Just now, dudley dawson said:

All of the above!

That'd be an amazing birthday present for me!

3 minutes ago, Zebahar said:

That'd be an amazing birthday present for me!

Happy birthday!

Just now, Nightlife said:

Of course "tonight" is super early in the morning for me :cry: Exciting anyway, I wonder what they have planned. 

yeah I too can't wait for the 60 new posts when I wake up...

• Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived