Beerjeezus

1 hour ago, Stefano Bras said:

I came here for Ed Sheeran.

All you’ll get is Grene Dae 😜

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Asik said:

What is the point of teasing? Its not fun for me. Its silly and childish. And all those mind games. I love billie and gd, but i dont like their approach. Just release the damn album

You can take it or leave it though. Join in with the teasing/anticipating if you want, or just don't bother following it/paying attention until an album comes out. Everyone's a winner!

I don’t even know what’s going on anymore I’m lost 

15 minutes ago, Hermione said:

You can take it or leave it though. Join in with the teasing/anticipating if you want, or just don't bother following it/paying attention until an album comes out. Everyone's a winner!

And you dont have to read my post if you dont like. I dont need your advice

4 minutes ago, Asik said:

Is what I said not true then? You don't have to post in a public thread created for discussion if you don't want people to respond to what you say :) 

10 hours ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

This facebook page has everything you need

https://www.facebook.com/greendayinc/

There's a photo album on that page with all the Longshot stuff

Thanks, but that's only individual clips. I'm following his account so I can see that anyway! I meant a video with all the clips together so you can just play it all together. Because these videos will go on over and over and you have to get your phone and change the video to get another song. Too complicated :P Can anyone make it pleasee? 

25 minutes ago, Hermione said:

The thing for me is, I want to join in everything Billie he does especially when there's all this elaboration and also interaction. I wouldn't be satisfied deciding not to pay attention (even though it would be less straining), I prefer being a persevering loser and stay as tuned as I can, no matter what. That's kind of a winning perspective too

14 minutes ago, Asik said:

I think she wants to help you not feeling bad, even without being a mod I don't like seeing others here feeling bad. All this isn't obvious for me either so I just decide how I want to look at it, because I want to look at it, and no way I'll just fall in despair lol :P so I wish you too see your bright side of things, if you want to stay tuned as well which I think would totally be normal  :hug: for me there is at least one thing, Billie is putting interest into this and interacting with fans in a way he chooses to, which I can only be happy about, despite all what I personally don't like. I must say that when I read the comments he linked on the GD inc facebook page, I got to feel much better in what mood he is and that comforted me.

14 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

I don’t even know what’s going on anymore I’m lost 

anymore? :lol:

God, I love the sound from the last clip! Gimme Rock‘n‘Roll! :wub:

7 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Hmm...lots of interesting stuff in the background of that picture. Looks like an iTunes track playing and a swastika on the left?

This background looks like screenshot from iPhone photo gallery.

I did a thing :P

eJHqDXF.jpg

50 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I need your number. I want you as my life coach. I can offer you nights out on Saturdays.

C'mon peeps, something about Green Day is happening, all you have to do (or should, at least) is feeling grateful, happy and patiently waiting. It's for something good. We're not waiting for their breakup decision. EnJoy! :-)

39 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Is what I said not true then? You don't have to post in a public thread created for discussion if you don't want people to respond to what you say :) 

Public thread, and i post whatever i want as long as its not prohibited by the rules. Your advice wasnt very smart and helpful. So from now im ok without your suggestions. No need to reply, unless you want to be intrusive  😃. Have a nice day

50 minutes ago, Asik said:

Don't tell me what to do! You're not my real dad!! :lol:

9 minutes ago, Asik said:

Public thread, and i post whatever i want as long as its not prohibited by the rules. Your advice wasnt very smart and helpful. So from now im ok without your suggestions. No need to reply, unless you want to be intrusive  😃. Have a nice day

No need to be hostile to an admin for giving you advice 

4 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

No need to be hostile to an admin for giving you advice 

So i have to take every single advice like you only because shes admin. The advice wasnt helpful to me, so im sharing my opinion on the situation

11 minutes ago, Asik said:

So i have to take every single advice like you only because shes admin. The advice wasnt helpful to me, so im sharing my opinion on the situation

Answring politely is an option as well, luckily forums are not a private Facebook dashboard 19.gif

20 minutes ago, Asik said:

I have useful advice for you - do everyone a favor and stop being a dick :)

22 minutes ago, Asik said:

You could simply not respond if teasers aren’t your thing you could simply not post in here cause all we’re getting so far are teasers there are several posts all over the forum that I don’t care for I don’t post in them cause I don’t have to why would I go post there to complain and try to ruin the other people’s fun? 

1 hour ago, JellyTime said:

This background looks like screenshot from iPhone photo gallery.

I did a thing :P

eJHqDXF.jpg

So, back to the Longshot.... 

Nice analysis 👍

The bottom left looks like a track listing, going to 11 😁 

Maybe the scribbled hand/fox thing is being prepped ready to be posted as promo/in a video. 

Yeah, waiting to be accepted is a little (haha who am I kidding) frustrating but I'd let billie tease me all day every day 😜. Wait a minute.... I already am 🤯 

5 minutes ago, Amanda said:

Asik, go take a walk and get some fresh air. You're being an arse.

Amanda, i  cant share my opinion? I cant defend my point? When billie flips someone off and curses at somebody its alright, when a long term user calls someone a dick its alright, but when i try to tell others to mind their business its the end of the world. Hypocrites

15 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

You could simply not respond if teasers aren’t your thing you could simply not post in here cause all we’re getting so far are teasers there are several posts all over the forum that I don’t care for I don’t post in them cause I don’t have to why would I go post there to complain and try to ruin the other people’s fun? 

You could simply ignore my comment too 

53 minutes ago, Asik said:

It wasn't even advice, it was an observation about the nature of they way they're doing this Longshot thing in response to your opinion on it. People who enjoy the teasing have the option of taking part in it, people who don't enjoy it have the option of ignoring it until something concrete comes out, it's simply a fact. No idea why you felt the need to be rude and hostile about it but whatever :lol:, if you want to discuss this further PM me, otherwise let's stop taking up the thread with this (unless it's discussion of The Longshot).

1 minute ago, Asik said:

Amanda, i  cant share my opinion? I cant defend my point? When billie flips someone off and curses at somebody its alright, when a long term user calls someone a dick its alright, but when i try to tell others to mind their business its the end of the world. Hypocrites

You can totally share your opinion and defend your point, but there's absolutely no need to be so rude to Hermione. She's the best admin this place ever had, (since me).

26 minutes ago, Hermione said:

It wasn't even advice, it was an observation about the nature of they way they're doing this Longshot thing in response to your opinion on it. People who enjoy the teasing have the option of taking part in it, people who don't enjoy it have the option of ignoring it until something concrete comes out, it's simply a fact. No idea why you felt the need to be rude and hostile about it but whatever :lol:, if you want to discuss this further PM me, otherwise let's stop taking up the thread with this (unless it's discussion of The Longshot).

I did stop. Its you guys keep talking back. If you have something more to say YOU pm me, otherwise move on

21 minutes ago, Amanda said:

You can totally share your opinion and defend your point, but there's absolutely no need to be so rude to Hermione. She's the best admin this place ever had, (since me).

I wasnt rude at all.

18 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I re-requested many times and posted shoutouts on my account every day for a week but what finally did it was relying on the kindness of strangers to just ask him to let me in. He did within an hour.

OK thanks.... Now to find kind strangers 😇 

• Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived