The Longshot

Beerjeezus

8 hours ago, imXieli said:

not entirely. he posted on ig about the march for our lives and he just about 20 mins or so ago as im typing this posted something completely irrelevant *EDIT*: to this thread in specific * on IG. his patterns are sporadic anyway from what i've noticed unless they're on tour, in which case the longest he goes without a post is 2 days, three tops. 

His posting habits are erratic but you can tell some things based on his patterns of posting. This week he seems to be distracted from his regular IG account and focused on the Longshot account

2 hours ago, Sunshinelove said:

Maybe all the pictures of Billie are his way of saying he’s going solo.  Maybe he’s collaborating with a bunch of people to make the album and the name The Longshot is his alter ego like David Bowie use to go by Ziggy Stardust.  This is just my guess.  I think the songs are original songs written for all different eras from the 60’s until now.   I’m just guessing about all of this but that’s what’s made sense to me when I think about all the pictures we have seen.

I agree that it’s looking more & more like a side solo project. Based on the recent pics and his replies saying “I” instead of “we”. And Longshot being singular. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

His posting habits are erratic but you can tell when he’s busy or not based on his patterns of posting. This week he seems to be distracted from his regular IG account and focused on the Longshot account

I agree that it’s looking more & more like a side solo project. Based on the recent pics and his replies saying “I” instead of “we”. And Longshot being singular. 

I will point out (to contradict myself) that the two songs we recognize on the list are from earlier true solo projects. 

It’s so hard to distinguish though, since solo, side project or Green Day, Billie is the driving creative force behind all of it.

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I will point out (to contradict myself) that the two songs we recognize on the list are from earlier true solo projects. 

It’s so hard to distinguish though, since solo, side project or Green Day, Billie is the driving creative force behind all of it.

two songs? only thought body bag

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He really is. I was just thinking about how he doesn’t seem to travel (outside of touring) nearly as much as Mike and Tre. He seems to prefer to stay home & make more music.

16 minutes ago, Austrian_Insomniac said:

two songs? only thought body bag

I forget which one but someone mentioned early on that one of the songs is from the musical These Paper Bullets.

15 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

He really is. I was just thinking about how he doesn’t seem to travel (outside of touring) nearly as much as Mike and Tre. He seems to prefer to stay home & make more music.

Mike and Tre seem to be on permanent vacation while they wait for Billie to come up with songs. Their contribution comes after that but he has to do all the “preproduction” work as it were. Seems like he’s always working.

Anyone on here not accepted on IG yet? I sent a request a week ago but got nothing :/ 

9 minutes ago, James11693 said:

Anyone on here not accepted on IG yet? I sent a request a week ago but got nothing :/ 

I had a request pending since the account was first locked. Nothing 🙁

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I had a request pending since the account was first locked. Nothing 🙁

12 minutes ago, Biddymc said:

I requested like an hour after it locked.  Ug.  Still Waiting.  :( 

Hopefully we'll get something soon!

1 hour ago, Teenage Kicks! said:

:shifty:

I'm in

Are you going to ask questions? It seems he’s answering some, which really surprises me. Get more info girl!!

3 hours ago, James11693 said:

Ooooooh don’t be too annoyed about it or the entitlement police will be after you :shifty:

2 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Are you going to ask questions? It seems he’s answering some, which really surprises me. Get more info girl!!

I don't know what to ask lmao

What do you want me to say? =]

12 hours ago, Teenage Kicks! said:

I don't know what to ask lmao

What do you want me to say? =]

Just go right for it and ask if this is a solo side project. He’s been answering in the negative when people are on the wrong track, so if he answers no we can eliminate that. If he doesn’t answer that may tell us something too.

Also he probably remembers you for your absolute kick-ass appearances on stage with him 😁

5 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

Just go right for it and ask if this is a solo side project. He’s been answering in the negative when people are on the wrong track, so if he answers no we can eliminate that. If he doesn’t answer that may tell us something too.

Also he probably remembers you for your absolute kick-ass appearances on stage with him 😁

I'll ask when he makes another post! 

And awe! That would be cool if he did lol

1 hour ago, Teenage Kicks! said:

I asked and longshot liked my comment :shifty:

Very interesting

So, my request still wasn't accepted (I know they probably get TONS of requests daily...) so I undid the request and clicked to follow again *crosses fingers* hopefully this will work

25 minutes ago, legendary said:

Finally I'm in too

Now Green Day Brasil can ask him to please come here hahahahah

6 hours ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

So, my request still wasn't accepted (I know they probably get TONS of requests daily...) so I undid the request and clicked to follow again *crosses fingers* hopefully this will work

I tried that a while ago. Still nothing. I’ve resorted to shoutouts in my instagram posts to get their attention. 

57 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Billie be like 

tumblr_ogjxipHWa81qiqs5ro1_400.gif

What is this from?

• Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived