The Longshot

Beerjeezus

9 hours ago, Q-Man said:

Man this thread went from being excited about the mystery they are having fun with to everyone arguing about entitlement and being out of the loop really quickly. 

Welcome to GDC my friend. It wouldn't be a release/speculation thread without some sort of petty argument. :lol:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Album cover! See comments at the link. Release date coming soon!!!

Also more, and again see his comments at the link to the speculation...

28 minutes ago, Verycool99 said:

The Instagram bio has been edited to say “probably sooner” ;)

Now I wonder if that’s sooner than we think or sooner than the guess the comment made of April 16?

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Now I wonder if that’s sooner than we think or sooner than the guess the comment made of April 16?

The full bio is "New album “Love is for Losers” coming eventually sooner or later. Probably sooner", so it probably just means sooner than "later". 

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Album cover! See comments at the link. Release date coming soon!!!

I don't know why the Facebook page says it's the album cover, but nothing on the original post hints a this, except for the album title... Maybe it's just me but I've learnt to doubt everything on this account. It would be weird that they're being so secretive and at the same time release an album cover out of the blue. Really all I want to know is who's on that picture. 

3 minutes ago, GueenV said:

Really all I want to know is who's on that picture. 

That’s our Billie 💚

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That’s our Billie 💚

Well I'll be fucked. I hadn't recognized him at all. But thanks for the answer :lol:

12 minutes ago, GueenV said:

Well I'll be fucked. I hadn't recognized him at all. But thanks for the answer :lol:

That’s the dark side of spending hours looking at him. I recognize virtually any photo at a glance. It’s a real problem. ☺️

13 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That’s the dark side of spending hours looking at him. I recognize virtually any photo at a glance. It’s a real problem. ☺️

I'd say that's a pretty good problem to have :D

On topic: I really hope there will be some sort of announcement on april 1st. Can't stand waiting much longer :runaround:

Definitely excited for this! I wonder what label it will be on. I'm assuming there will be a vinyl release

Maybe this will be Billie Joe's solo album like Noel Gallagher High Flying Birds, with just some colaborators. 

4 minutes ago, legendary said:

Maybe this will be Billie Joe's solo album like Noel Gallagher High Flying Birds, with just some colaborators. 

That would be actually cool 

8 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

That would be actually cool 

On his Instagram Billie used the same effect of Longshot posts on It:

1 hour ago, Kyle Serlington said:

Definitely excited for this! I wonder what label it will be on. I'm assuming there will be a vinyl release

If that's of any help, the account follows two labels: Burger Records and 1-2-3-4 Go.

15 minutes ago, GueenV said:

If that's of any help, the account follows two labels: Burger Records and 1-2-3-4 Go.

1-2-3-4 releases records? I thought it was just a record store 

1 minute ago, WhiteTim said:

1-2-3-4 releases records? I thought it was just a record store 

They're also a small label, if I'm correct. 

18 minutes ago, GueenV said:

Ah cool

3 hours ago, GueenV said:

yup, you're right, I've had a few of their releases over the years, I know they've done stuff with Zero Boys and some other good bands like Hunx and His Punk and I think Cute Lepers too

On 24/03/2018 at 1:08 AM, Q-Man said:

Man this thread went from being excited about the mystery they are having fun with to everyone arguing about entitlement and being out of the loop really quickly. 

On 24/03/2018 at 8:28 AM, Hermione said:

I just don't get how anyone here feels "out of the loop", when we've seen literally everything the "exclusive" people who've randomly been added have seen since they've shared it all. What is anyone missing? We're all the people who've figured this out and know about it and are following it....we're in the loop :lol: 

Some of us made comments about the way of proceeding (comments related to each of us' own feelings and experience), that doesn't take anything from the excitement about this (for me, at least, I assume for everyone else as well). And yes we are in the loop for the only reason we're on this thread, at the very least, since everyone is sharing all the news, the arguments that I've read and also made here were not on this matter... but I'm not willing to write some down again since after at least 5 times :P. To this point I don't care that much.

I ca'n't wait for that album and all of us getting crazy when it comes out :wub:. I'll be happy if that photo of Billie is the album cover. And yes @E X H A U S T E D I do love the artwork on the pictures too. To be honest I didn't recognize Billie for sure on that photo meant to be the album cover!

I'm loving the vibe I'm getting from this!

23 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

It’s interesting to me that all of these recent pics are only of Billie. 

He might be slightly narcisistic hahah 

• Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked and unlocked this topic
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived