Green Day on Jimmy Kimmel's "Mean Tweets" segment last night

ollhjr

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They all look a bit weird, but actually really good lol

^^^ OMG I can’t stop watching that! That was all hilarious. When did that air?

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

^^^ OMG I can’t stop watching that! That was all hilarious. When did that air?

Last night. 

20 minutes ago, ollhjr said:

Last night. 

As funny as the whole bit is, I love that Billie gets the big punchline at the end. Great line and delivery 😂

I couldn't wait to see if they had a good comeback....and they did :lol:. Although I'm sure it's rehearsed :P. What a nice unexpected little treat!

24 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I couldn't wait to see if they had a good comeback....and they did :lol:. Although I'm sure it's rehearsed :P. What a nice unexpected little treat!

They’re practically the only ones that even had a comeback. Most were just funny reactions. 

The boys are definitely the highlight of the video, but I laughed my ass off about the others too. Great stuff:lol:

I just watched this at work and had to try really hard to keep myself from laughing. That's great.

I love the one about Pink too. I love her, but it's so accurate. :lol: 

• Hermione unpinned this topic
1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

They’re practically the only ones that even had a comeback. Most were just funny reactions. 

True! It was worth saving for last

Pink, Blink-182, Depeche Mode, and Green Day in one Mean Tweets vid? It was perfection!

I just decided to read some of the youtube comments on this and this one made me smile (and is very correct) :D 

Most celebrity responses are kinda goofy. Billy joel armstrong just won that one for sure

Also at least half the comments are about GD and praising them :happy: 

2 hours ago, lizziebix said:

Thanks for posting @ollhjr.  Great find.

Off to read the comments.  Thanks for suggesting it @Hermione.

I saw it not too long after they posted it. I wonder if they filmed this bit back in 2016 when they performed on Jimmy Kimmel. If that was the case, it was well worth the wait!

Just seen this pic on instagram, and it reminded me of their response to the tweet.:lol::lol::lol:

I swear I've seen at least 3 different photos of Billie doing that

i really appreciate the St Pauli hoodie from, I assume, the Skiba guy :) and our boys are hilarious obviously :D I think that was recorded last year, judging from Tré's hair? 

Well that was hilarious - if those were rehearsed than some of those responses were pretty lame!  As ever, GD knock it out of the park and look so good doing it.  

25 minutes ago, jengd said:

Well that was hilarious - if those were rehearsed than some of those responses were pretty lame!  As ever, GD knock it out of the park and look so good doing it.  

Billie's delivery (like, patiently waiting to say the line and saying it totally coolly without having to think) makes me think that Green Day's at least was rehearsed :P. I bet they all at least see what the tweet is beforehand, I can't believe they're just reading it the first time there. The tweets are probably fake too (none of them are truly personally insulting enough to make it awkward and many are vague insults that could be to anyone). But it's still funny anyway :P 

Archived