The Coverups Ivy Room March 6

pacejunkie punk

Ya boys are getting busy this week! For those who can’t wait until Thursday (or travel “overseas”) :lol:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't do the 8th.  I keep looking at airfare and debating it. This is Billie telling me I should go.  :lol:

24 minutes ago, Montclare said:

I couldn't do the 8th.  I keep looking at airfare and debating it. This is Billie telling me I should go.  :lol:

Definitely. I think it’s a sign 😉

I can’t make it to these shows cause I live on the East Coast.  If anybody is going please record Ziggy Stardust.  Thank you.

Where the tickets at? Everybody call Ticketfly and bug them! Just kidding. I used to work there. Those calls are NOT appreciated. 

But really? Where are they?

Man, I get waaaaaaaaaaay too excited every time I see that they've announced a new show. Like, there's literally no reason for me to be this happy about it because a) It's not like I can actually go to any of the shows, and b) all of the songs they play are from way before my time so I barely know any of them.:lol: But still, this is so exciting!:D

9 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Man, I get waaaaaaaaaaay too excited every time I see that they've announced a new show. Like, there's literally no reason for me to be this happy about it because a) It's not like I can actually go to any of the shows, and b) all of the songs they play are from way before my time so I barely know any of them.:lol: But still, this is so exciting!:D

It really is though. In the absence of Green Day news, what else is there? 

17 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

You are right, but for those of us regulars on the fangirl thread, (I know that includes you too) we know we will be getting new pics and recordings to analyse, I can't wait.  There will be so much to talk about and all very important ;)

1 hour ago, jengd said:

You are right, but for those of us regulars on the fangirl thread, (I know that includes you too) we know we will be getting new pics and recordings to analyse, I can't wait.  There will be so much to talk about and all very important ;)

#billiejoeishawt

19 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Pictures, videos, show recaps and possible moustache sightings! Plenty to be excited about :D 

Looks like tickets sold out literally the second they went on sale.  Unfortunately I wasn't one of the lucky few.  My bank account is happy at least.

To those that got them- have fun!

Happy for those that got tickets, but a little frustrating when they're sold out instantly. :lol: 

If anyone has an extra ticket... My friend from Denmark didn't manage to get one (we were a team of people trying for her!!!)  and she's flying in tomorrow! Thanks :)

Anybody have any luck? My friend and I both tried, but it sold out instantly. Wish they hadn’t put it live online at an “announced time”. Thee Parkside didn’t sell out for two days probably BECAUSE a ticket site didn’t announce it in advance and it was just casually available when the show announcement was posted. 

Going tonight. Sister got  us tickets.  Can't wait. 

12 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Going tonight. Sister got  us tickets.  Can't wait. 

Any chance for video I’m sure you won’t forget us 😁

Archived