The Bellie

Small gig of Green Day songs I played on 18th February

MiksuSH

I love you. Nothing else to say, just keep up doing this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

pacejunkie punk

Billie would be so proud ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 2

maseuz

Awesome!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

TimmyChunks

Yes!!! Good for you- BJA and the gang would love this. Enthusiasm and practice will go a long way toward wherever you apply yourself...and you're clearly doing great with your musical passion. Keep it up!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thatsername

Awww this is really nice and you look super-cute too:happy: Great so see some love for Lazy Bones! :wub:

• Love 1

Marki.

This is awesome!! :happy: Great job... The guys doing Bang Bang with you seemed to be enjoying it too :D I admire your courage to play (and sing!) like that in front of people, if you haven't really practiced with the others before that makes it even more impressive, I couldn't do it. 

• Love 1

The Bellie

Thank you everyone for your comments! :wub:

5 hours ago, Marki. said:

This is awesome!! :happy: Great job... The guys doing Bang Bang with you seemed to be enjoying it too :D I admire your courage to play (and sing!) like that in front of people, if you haven't really practiced with the others before that makes it even more impressive, I couldn't do it. 

Yeah, when my guitar teacher first listened to Bang Bang (I showed him the 2016 AMA version) he said something like : boy, that's super catchy! and I was like :D

I practice at home listening to the other instruments on GuitarPro; as I'm starting to feel comfortable on guitar, the hardest is to sing indeed. When I sing alone I have the impression it's okay, but I surely neglect training my voice fully; as soon as I'm in real conditions, it's uneasy to let it go, and it doesn't always come out right. I'll just keep on with practice! :happy:

12 hours ago, TimmyChunks said:

BJA and the gang would love this.

I wish they see it... even though I would have a heart attack if I knew they did! :P

• Like 1

E X H A U S T E D

Aw! This is so awesome-- you're skills are something to be proud of <3

• Love 1

¡Jenn!

This is the most punk thing I've ever seen :wub: great job!!

• Love 1

LaughingClock
On 2/23/2018 at 2:14 PM, Kuromignonne said:

Last Saturday, in the course of my guitar lessons which I started on April last year, I performed a few Green days songs with professional musicians, in front of a few guests, in a repetition studio. It was my second time doing it, the first was on November.

My guitar teacher has set up these live sessions for his students : during the weekly private lessons, I only learn songs I choose (for me it has been 100% Green Day until now, and I'm far from done :happy:) and I can participate to these live sessions that occur several times a year, choose the songs I will play after having confirmed them with my teacher, and the other musicians learn them by the time of the gig. I hadn't been practicing with them prior to it; which makes the whole thing damn impressive for me... and absolutely great :wub:. After seeing Green Day, it was one of the best feelings ever to play with others, in front of people. I'm starting to wish to be in a band someday; meanwhile I'll be doing more of those with more Green Day songs (all I care about, to the great chagrin of my teacher :lol:). 

I put them on Youtube as to share them more easily, and made a playlist of the 9 videos; so here's the link to it. Hope you enjoy (including the cringe-worthy parts :P)!

Great thanks to all the musicians, my teacher, my guests, and Green Day! 

Ha! My favorite part is the low hanging strat.

• Haha 1

gaslight13

This is awesome. Keep it up!

• Love 1

Hermione

Ahh I love this! Great job :banana: 

• Love 1