G-L-O-R-I-A

Happy 46th Birthday Billie Joe!

IcyMoffatt

It is now midnight here in Montreal. So yes, happy birthday Billie! Best frontman in the world and one amazing human being who inspired so many people everywhere. May the next year be full of good surprises for him.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Montclare

Happy birthday Billie! May you have many more happy years on earth with all of us Idiots. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3

AimieeSmith

cydipn.jpg

• Love 4

Give_Me_Novacaine90

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLIE JOE FROM THE ITALIAN COMMUNITY. WE LOVE YOU :wub:

• Love 3

Nightlife

Happy birthday Billie! Thank you for being the amazing role model I so desperately needed and for shaping me into the person that I am today. Thank you for helping me get through my darkest times and for giving me such joy. Thank you for your music and the passion you put into it. Thank you for always staying true to yourself and standing up for what you believe in. THANK YOU I LOVE YOU :wub: 

Edited by Nightlife
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

¡Jenn!

Happy birthday Billie. You’ve changed so many lives through your songwriting and by being a stellar motherfucker. Thanks for being there for what is now almost half my life. :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Billie Hoe

Happy birthday you old fuck :drinks:may you live to be 150❤

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

desertrose

Happy Birthday Billie Joe!  thank you for your wonderful songs and showmanship.  Your words of wisdom and protest.

Have a great Birthday today!

• Like 1

UncleMassimo

Happy birthday young man

Happy birthday young man

Karol Oliveira

Happy birthday, Billie!!!

• Haha 1

Whatsinaname

Happy Birthday Billie Joe Armstrong. You were mentioned in the Post and Courier; the local newspaper in Charleston, South Carolina, as celebrities born on this date!  

MiksuSH

This man saved my life with his beautiful written lyrics and songs. I struggled so much in 2012 with my depression (and that wasn't so great time to Billie either) and his songs (especially Let Yourself Go that September) were what I needed most in my life: a courage to tell people fuck off and be myself. My guitar playing started in 2012 because of Wake Me Up When September Ends. I learned do solos thanks to American Idiot. I found my own music taste (punk rock) thanks to Dookie. I formed a band in 2013 because of She.

So many good memories and all related to Green Day. Happy birthday Billie Joe Armstrong!

• Like 4

AlissaGoesRAWR

NegativeQuerulousCapybara-size_restricte

Note to self: You can find so many horrible Green Day collages by Googling “happy birthday Billie Joe.” :mellow:

• Like 2

WhenIsaacComesAround

All of the idiots wish you a Happy Birthday Billie!!, :wub: You’ve been such a great influence on me, and some of my friends!

• Like 1

desertrose

• Like 2