Billie Joe's Handwriting

Lapin

Hi there! It's finally a time, i want to make a tattoo od Billie's "Rage & Love" handwriting on my wrist, but i cant find any picture, could someone help me? 

Lapin

Isn't it his handwriting in the American Idiot lyric book? Here's the infamous letter that inspired Reject:

5703089806_e35d991d8d_o.jpg

And the AI book, with "rage and love" included in Are We The Waiting:

(2004)+American+Idiot+-+booklet_4+-+cove

Is it really his handwriting? :lol: The letters in headlines look like they're taken from a midschool aged fan's notebook

It's not his handwriting, his handwriting is waaaay messier :D Just like in the letter.

But I want that exact same tattoo and I think I recall making a thread about it years ago with my old account :lol: And I was told to ask in the Bodification thread...

But hey, somebody else gave me this picture on Tumblr (somebody asked him to write this instead of an autograph). 

4DVwW5T.jpg 

5 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

It's not his handwriting, his handwriting is waaaay messier :D Just like in the letter.

But I want that exact same tattoo and I think I recall making a thread about it years ago with my old account :lol: And I was told to ask in the Bodification thread...

But hey, somebody else gave me this picture on Tumblr (somebody asked him to write this instead of an autograph).  

Messy but aesthetic :wub: Mine is just messy and undecipherable 

Woah, just look at that "R". That alone is a piece of art. This is gonna be a freaking amazing tattoo.

12 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

Woah, just look at that "R". That alone is a piece of art. This is gonna be a freaking amazing tattoo.

That E in "Love" is especially artistic :D 

On 9.2.2018 at 6:03 PM, Spike said:

Isn't it his handwriting in the American Idiot lyric book? Here's the infamous letter that inspired Reject:

I do wonder though... who made the letter public? Was it Billie who scanned it and published it like "look at how i owned this idiot" or was it the person who it was adressed to, either to tell the world about the Evil Billie Joe who Cussed at her or because she was excited about a famous person deeming her worthy enough to send a letter to.

Things that keep me up at night.

Also this is like a super early version of "well then go fuck your self you stupid piece of shit" / "keyboard coward" / "PS: Dave Grohl thinks you're an idiot too". Ma boy always had it in him. So proud.

Archived