Let Yourself Go at VMA 2012 now it's on YouTube

legendary

Man, that takes me back to my senior semester of college. Everyone wanted to go out and get drunk at the bars and I refused to let them leave my apartment until we watched this performance. :lol: 

Love the multiple fails at bleeping out the swearing lol.:lol:

And it's nice to hear Jason singing.:happy:

3 hours ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

And it's nice to hear Jason singing.:happy:

FREE PUSSY RIOT!

I remember everyone here being so worried about Billie having been sick and wondering about the performance.  So seeing Jason sing, while an awesome change, confirmed that Billie was still a bit under the weather, as they say. 

I feel like this just happened recently.  It's so ingrained in my memory.  Great to see it again though.

Truly a punk rock moment.  I remember seeing that and being so pumped for what was to come from the trilogy.  And all you guys know I love it when Jason White gets to sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a freaking good performance!  Truly a bright spot in a dark time.  I'd love to see them do something like this again, but with a Billie Joe that would remember doing it.   

This is what the Trilogy was all about.  Pure rock music played loud with fans and band becoming one with each other.  

On 2/8/2018 at 9:54 PM, legendary said:

Finally it's been possible upload VMA's vídeos on YouTube

The last time I watched a VMA’s was for this performance. Can’t believe this was over 5 years ago already.

I remember that. I have it recorded on a vhs somewhere (unless I recorded something over it since then). Epic performance. 

On 2/12/2018 at 10:56 PM, IcyMoffatt said:

I remember that. I have it recorded on a vhs somewhere (unless I recorded something over it since then). Epic performance. 

I'd actually be interested to see that on VHS-

Archived