Member Guest Podcast with Tre

WorryRock02

Trè Cool, internationally renowned drummer from Green Day, joins the fun with Phoenix, Brendan, and Mark.  Topics include: hole-in-ones, when nicknames go bad, golf lessons with Butch Harmon, and how to meet fellow (half) naked musicians in French spas. FULL PODCAST: https://member-guest.com/podcast/episode-01-tre-cool/

On 1/22/2018 at 2:01 PM, WorryRock02 said:

Trè Cool, internationally renowned drummer from Green Day, joins the fun with Phoenix, Brendan, and Mark.  Topics include: hole-in-ones, when nicknames go bad, golf lessons with Butch Harmon, and how to meet fellow (half) naked musicians in French spas. FULL PODCAST: https://member-guest.com/podcast/episode-01-tre-cool/

Just got round to listening to this. I'm wondering why GD members always meet other musicians when they're naked in a steam room.:lol: First Billie and Rodger Daltrey, now Tre and Phoenix.:lol: Next it'll be Mike and Mick Jagger or something (unless that's already happened and we don't know about it:lol:).

That story about Tre getting his nickname and not liking it was funny too.:lol:

11 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Just got round to listening to this. I'm wondering why GD members always meet other musicians when they're naked in a steam room.:lol: First Billie and Rodger Daltrey, now Tre and Phoenix.:lol: Next it'll be Mike and Mick Jagger or something (unless that's already happened and we don't know about it:lol:).

That story about Tre getting his nickname and not liking it was funny too.:lol:

Oh wow I really have to listen to this now :lol: 

Not sure why I overlooked this before but I've split it from Random News into its own thread.

44 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Oh wow I really have to listen to this now :lol: 

Not sure why I overlooked this before but I've split it from Random News into its own thread.

Yeah I was wondering why this didn't have it's own thread. I overlooked it at first, but I had some spare time today and decided to give it a listen. It started to drag during the 2nd half for me (purely because I'm not interested in golf), but overall there were some interesting stories and it gave me a laugh.:)

Same, lots of golf talk but worth a listen.  Hard,yvany mention if the band though just in case anyone was wondering, just to introduce Tre.

Archived