West Coast Customs to premiere episode Green Day Book Mobile Wheels for Wishes January 23 @ 9 PM on Velocity

desertrose

The premiere episode of INSIDE WEST COAST CUSTOMS features a very special, one-of-a-kind vehicle for Grammy(R) Award winning rock band Green Day. When the band was starting out, they toured America in an old bookmobile customized by drummer Tre Cool's father. Friedlinghaus helps kick off the rust for a special partnership Green Day has with the Rock-N-Roll Hall of Fame and the Wheels for Wishes foundation to bring this relic from the 90's back to life.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the episode might actually feature Green Day and a performance?

via West Coast Customs:
An all NEW season of Inside West Coast Customs premieres on Tuesday, January 23rd, 9 PM ET/PT on Velocity. First episode features #Grammy award-winning band Green Day as @selfmaderyan and the #WCC crew bring the band's iconic 90's #bookmobile back to life just in time for a historic performance at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in conjunction with Wheels for Wishes Car Donation Foundation!

Did you see on the Green Day Facebook that they will be featured on West Coast Customs. They donated their first tour bus the Bookmobile to Wheels For Wishes who contacted West Coast Customs to refurbish it. They said it will be on the Velocity channel at 8/9c!!

44 minutes ago, jenwilliams said:

Did you see on the Green Day Facebook that they will be featured on West Coast Customs. They donated their first tour bus the Bookmobile to Wheels For Wishes who contacted West Coast Customs to refurbish it. They said it will be on the Velocity channel at 8/9c!!

We already have a thread for this, so I've merged the thread you created into it. You can continue the discussion in this thread. Thanks!

This is so great so far! I didn’t know the band knew nothing about it I think they surprise them with it later in the episode so they actual make an appearance. 

Everything inside was so moldy and rotten they had to gut it and rebuild replicas of everything. What a mess. 

All the cool fucking stickers! And Ernie!

Hasn't this thing been living at Jingletown for the last decade? It looks like someone drove it underwater, then brought it back up and just left it sit.

6 minutes ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

All the cool fucking stickers! And Ernie!

I know! I was ridiculously excited to see Ernie. 

2 minutes ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

C'mon man, ya not gonna show us what's in the safe? Ya killin me! :lol::runaround:

Frank better find that combination in his Rolodex. I need to know what’s in the safe!

Archived